Pages:
Author

Topic: Vod thinks my Ph.D. is fake because he is too stupid to tell otherwise. - page 4. (Read 607 times)

Activity: 691
Merit: 51
It seems that you are the first Ph.D. who calls his interlocutors stupid bastards. Quite ironic.  Roll Eyes
I call people stupid because they are stupid. If people wanted me to stop calling them stupid, they would quit acting stupid.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
It seems that you are the first Ph.D. who calls his interlocutors stupid *****. Quite ironic.  Roll Eyes
I though you finally take meds and stop creating jank thread, but it looks like you actualy went to party on previous holiday. And only FRAUD ask for money when somoene doubt your identty.
You are stupid too. The only way I will do anything for you is if you paid me at https://github.com/sponsors/jvanname. I do not fulfill the requests of stupid, evil, and worthless entities without pay because that would be dumb.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I though you finally take meds and stop creating jank thread, but it looks like you actualy went to party on previous holiday. And only FRAUD ask for money when somoene doubt your identty.
Alright, alright, alright, here is my final respond to your senseless request, if you want me to pay you for a tiktok post, you will have to pay me first, because I'm not going to entertain you any further. How about that?

Then after you paid me with Bitcoin, which is the crypto that I support and accept, I will then pay you with circcash, which is the crypto that you support and accept and want the world to adopt in order to advance science, if you refuse this deal, means that you, yourself don't believe in what you are trying so hard to convince the world to care and cherish about.
And that makes you a fraud, a hypocrite, a charlatan.

Deal, or are you a fraud?
It is called 'Circcash' with capitalization. Before we can proceed any further, you should sign your statement with your Circcash wallet.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Yes. A person thinks my Ph.D is fake because I want to use cryptocurrency mining to advance science.

No.  I believe someone with a Ph.D would be able to communicate better.  Smiley
I can communicate well. You are just blathering stupidity because you are stupid.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Yes. A person thinks my Ph.D is fake because I want to use cryptocurrency mining to advance science.

No.  I believe someone with a Ph.D would be able to communicate better.  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Alright, alright, alright, here is my final respond to your senseless request, if you want me to pay you for a tiktok post, you will have to pay me first, because I'm not going to entertain you any further. How about that?

Then after you paid me with Bitcoin, which is the crypto that I support and accept, I will then pay you with circcash, which is the crypto that you support and accept and want the world to adopt in order to advance science, if you refuse this deal, means that you, yourself don't believe in what you are trying so hard to convince the world to care and cherish about.
And that makes you a fraud, a hypocrite, a charlatan.

Deal, or are you a fraud?
Ok, you wanna play this game? Then how about everyone trying to post on one of your topics ask you the same, for money? How would you feel about that?

If you want people to care about your demands, you should also care about their demands, which in this case is a hassle free demand which would cost you zero to do, just login to your tiktok and say something about Bitcointalk. Otherwise you could face the same absurd request for payment from people here.

I am asking for money because you are demanding something from me you f@#$ing moron. I will not give money to the people posting on my topics because 95% of the time, the people here have absolutely nothing to contribute. This is because Bitcoin has a mining algorithm that was never designed to advance science, so Bitcoin attracts idiots like you. You are an idiot. I cannot help you. I can only call you an idiot because you are a f@#$ing idiot just like Vod and most people here.

Pay me at https://github.com/sponsors/jvanname before I would even consider caving to any of your stupid @$$ demands.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
copper member
🖤😏
Ok, you wanna play this game? Then how about everyone trying to post on one of your topics ask you the same, for money? How would you feel about that?

If you want people to care about your demands, you should also care about their demands, which in this case is a hassle free demand which would cost you zero to do, just login to your tiktok and say something about Bitcointalk. Otherwise you could face the same absurd request for payment from people here.

Have you ever wondered as to why we should care about your opinions on other people's opinions about your degree?
There is a solution to shut everyone's mouth, just post something about Bitcointalk on your tiktok account, then nobody would dare to question your degree.
I already said that everyone who questions my degree in mathematics is stupid. This means that you are stupid. Not only are you exceptionally stupid, but you are also evil. You want to thank universities for promoting violence against me because you are an exceptionally evil entity. REDACTED:

Since you are stupid and evil, I will not give into any of your demands. Please pay me at https://github.com/sponsors/jvanname if you want me to follow any of your your stupid and senseless orders. Even if I post anything on TikTok, that will not get you to believe me because you have been so completely and utterly consumed by your own evil and stupidity that you reject all education, sense, and peace in favor of violence. You are horrible.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
copper member
🖤😏

Have you ever wondered as to why we should care about your opinions on other people's opinions about your degree?
There is a solution to shut everyone's mouth, just post something about Bitcointalk on your tiktok account, then nobody would dare to question your degree.
But if you do not design a mining algorithm to advance science, all you get is a network of people with very low levels of intelligence.

Wrong "doctor".    Undecided

"Mining" has not advanced any science.   The driving factor for mining has been the greed in POW algorithms.  Any technical advancements in pattern recognition have been specifically for that. 

Even though AI uses the same graphic intensive algorithms (graphic cards), AI is not driven by mining and so mining will eventually be replaced by a superior recognition algorithm specifically designed for neural nets.   Once BTC moves to a different algorithm, "mining" will be forgotten.

Requiring your business network to study mining is like requiring your computer network to use Token Ring.  :/

because I do have a Ph.D. in Mathematics.

That is an insane claim.   A person earning a Ph.D. would also learn social skills.   

Why does it bother you so much that I am using cryptocurrency mining to advance science?

Terrible logic for a "doctor".  :/

Yes. A person thinks my Ph.D is fake because I want to use cryptocurrency mining to advance science. WHAT A F@#$ING LOSER! For all you stupid f@#$faces, HERE IS A F@#$ING HINT. YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT TECHNICAL MATHEMATICS BECAUSE I HAVE A PH.D. IN MATHEMATICS. Anyone here who does not believe that I have a Ph.D. in Mathematics is stupid and disgraceful. That is all there is to it.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Pages:
Jump to: