Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚽⚽⚽Vodds Weekly Contest | Win Easy 10€/£ | Lionnel Messi ⚽⚽⚽ - page 3. (Read 903 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
My pick is Luka Dončić.

Luka - hope you get me beer money  Grin
Thank you for participating! You're now a participant and have the chance to win 10€/£. Cheer!
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1448
My pick is Luka Dončić.

Luka - hope you get me beer money  Grin
copper member
Time is running out! So pick now your rookie for this week and you will have the chance to win 10€/£. Good luck!
copper member
The weekly contest is still hot! Just comment down your pick and you'll have the chance to win 10€/£! Cheers! Good luck!
copper member
My vote goes with

Trae Young
Thank you for participating! You're now a participant and have the chance to win 10€/£. Cheer!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 512
Stakes Discord https://discord.gg/mZYDbZn
My vote goes with

Trae Young
copper member
Vodds Weekly Contest for 3/18/2019

Who is your rookie for the week?

Just pick and comment your rookie to win 10€/£! As simple as that you're already a participant. Good luck, Cheers!

Complete T&Cs: Here, Cheers!

Note: Every week, Contest banner will be updated. Cheers and Good Luck!!

The post that has the Poster/Banner on it is the on going and active contest. Thanks and Good Luck!!

copper member
Congratulations! @cryptjh, You are the selected winner for this weeks' contest. We sent you a personal message so you could claim your prize. Cheers!
copper member
Make sure to comment down your pick so you will have the chance to win! Few more days to go and we'll have a winner so participate now and be the lucky winner! Good luck cheers!
copper member
The contest is still active and on going! Just comment down your best pick and you'll have the chance to win 10€/£. Cheers!
copper member
For those who participate and didn't win, just keep on participating, who knows? maybe this is your week!! Stand by and later on we will post another weekly contest!! Cheers!
copper member
Congratulations @Carrelmae10!! You won 10€/£!

copper member
I have to go with Sergio Aguero. He definitely was the best player of the month scoring 7 goals in 5 matches including 2 hat tricks. He has also improved a lot on the defensive end and he is helping his team during the whole match on all fields.
Username: MakeMoneyBtc
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
I have to go with Sergio Aguero. He definitely was the best player of the month scoring 7 goals in 5 matches including 2 hat tricks. He has also improved a lot on the defensive end and he is helping his team during the whole match on all fields.
Username: MakeMoneyBtc
copper member
Don't forget to comment your answer or your username so you'll have the chance to win 10€/£. Thank you and Good luck!
copper member
Vodds Weekly Contest for 6/24/2019

Because it's Messi's birthday, How about some fun with the contest?

Which is better? Beard or without beard?

Just comment your answer to win 10€/£! and as simple as that you're already a participant. Good luck, Cheers!

Complete T&Cs: Here, Cheers!

Note: Every week, the contest banner will be updated. Cheers and Good Luck!!

The post that has the Poster/Banner on it is the ongoing and active contest. Thanks and Good Luck!!

Pages:
Jump to: