Pages:
Author

Topic: ►►►⚽ Vodds.com ⚽ 24/7 Asian Handicap Betting in Sports ⚽ Top Asian Bookies ⚽◄◄◄ - page 3. (Read 1339 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Few more days to go before the contest ends! So comment now your answer to win €10! Just answer Yes or No and as simple as that you have now the chance to win!

Bet now on VOdds!
copper member
Champion League has finally arrived! Bet now on your team with VOdds and experience the smarter way to bet!

copper member
The contest is still active! Maybe this will be your lucky week. So just comment down your pick and as simple as that you will have the chance to win €10. Cheers! Good luck!

Contest Thread 1

Contest Thread 2

Contest Thread 3
copper member
HY ! What are the countries that are restricted to use VODDS ! the entire list ! Thank you !
Hi there! Restricted countries are US, Singapore & Philippines.
Kindly contact our customer support for a demo account for you to try Vodds! Cheers!"
Activity: 673
Merit: 250
HY ! What are the countries that are restricted to use VODDS ! the entire list ! Thank you !
copper member
Congratulations! @MakeMoneyBtc, You are the selected winner for this weeks' contest. We sent you a personal message so you could claim your prize. Cheers!

For those who participated but did not win, Maybe this is your week so just participate and try your luck!

That's great, I've been waiting to see this image with my name of it because I knew someday it will be my lucky day. Sent you a message with all details required, waiting for my prize and hope I can manage to increase it and make a withdrawal.

Hi there MakeMoneyBtc! Good to here that!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
Congratulations! @MakeMoneyBtc, You are the selected winner for this weeks' contest. We sent you a personal message so you could claim your prize. Cheers!

For those who participated but did not win, Maybe this is your week so just participate and try your luck!

That's great, I've been waiting to see this image with my name of it because I knew someday it will be my lucky day. Sent you a message with all details required, waiting for my prize and hope I can manage to increase it and make a withdrawal.
copper member
The weekly contest is still hot! Just comment down your pick and you'll have the chance to win 10€/£.

Just click at any thread to join:

Thread 1
Thread 2
Thread 3

Cheers and Good luck!
copper member

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1448

Site offers football, basketball and tennis games all around the world. Yesterday I stupidly lost all my balance in some Ukranian amateur football league  Angry
Sorry for your lost, I have stopped placing bets on the  amateur leagues. They are increasingly becoming very difficult to predict in recent times and that is really affecting the stakes of many gamblers.

Thanks ok. I won that money anyway in a competittion. I doubt that I will bet on amateur leagues one more time. Team play very much unstable. It can be like 0:0 on 89th minute of the match, and few minutes match ends 3:7
Activity: 235
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
Good day. Unfortunately, VOdds usernames are system-generated, thus changing it would not be possible.
Also for reference, usernames have a specific format.

We hope that this answered your question. Cheers!

I hope that this could change the way in your site. Username should be determine by the user, in my opinion.

And also, does your site includes all of the games in Asia? So, you have a full coverage of many games?

Site offers football, basketball and tennis games all around the world. Yesterday I stupidly lost all my balance in some Ukranian amateur football league  Angry
Sorry for your lost, I have stopped placing bets on the  amateur leagues. They are increasingly becoming very difficult to predict in recent times and that is really affecting the stakes of many gamblers.
legendary
Good day. Unfortunately, VOdds usernames are system-generated, thus changing it would not be possible.

I hope that this could change the way in your site. Username should be determine by the user, in my opinion.

And also, does your site includes all of the games in Asia? So, you have a full coverage of many games?

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

copper member
Thank you vodds.com for answers.

Just a last question - where is the withdraw button? Or do I have to contact support to make a withdraw (this is somehow not logical).
Hi there, Yes please contact our Customer Staff through our Contact Form (https://vodds.com/contact-us) or on-site Live Chat.

We appreciate your suggestions and hope you have a great day!
copper member
..i have an account on Vodds but it is lock by the admin because of the restriction in my country (Philippines)..although i submitted my kyc but it is not approved..I really want to try betting on your site but this does not allow me....the last time I joined your contest in sports betting I luckily won on my predictions,,but my winnings are forfeited because on the issue in my country..would you take some considerations on my side??so that I can use my Vodds account freely??
Hi there Carrelmae10, Apologies, but we do not accept clients from Philippines. Hope you can find an alternative for your sports betting. Cheers!
legendary
Thank you vodds.com for answers.

Just a last question - where is the withdraw button? Or do I have to contact support to make a withdraw (this is somehow not logical).
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
..i have an account on Vodds but it is lock by the admin because of the restriction in my country (Philippines)..although i submitted my kyc but it is not approved..I really want to try betting on your site but this does not allow me....the last time I joined your contest in sports betting I luckily won on my predictions,,but my winnings are forfeited because on the issue in my country..would you take some considerations on my side??so that I can use my Vodds account freely??
copper member
It would be a good idea if you added personalized username when people sign up, It will make it easier to remember your username that way.

Hi Cryptjh! Thank you for reaching out. That is, in fact a great idea. We'll take that into consideration. Cheers!
copper member
Hello vodds.com,

Thanks for the answer. After examing your platform, I have new questions.

1) When registering, I have selected depositing option "Bitcoin". Is it possible to change it? I cant find the button. It it said: "Please contact our friendly customer support staff for assistance."

That is unconveniant. What if today I want make a deposit in bitcoins, tomorrow pay by card and in 2 days make a deposit in bitcoin again. It looks like I must contact staff 2 times... Speaking different - lose time waiting for the answer from staff.

2) In the funding methods it is written "Deposit/Withdrawal Methods". I can see only btc address for deposit. How can i withdraw ?

3) I've won 10 euro in your competition from gambling and rounds. Is it possible to exchange it to BTC ? Or pounds ? Going back to point 1. - My funding method is Deposit with btc, what can I do with euro ?

Ok, I can play with euro, but where is the button to change currency ?
Hi TopTort777!

Please see our responses on your queries:

1. We are working out on this feature and until then, the current process of changing funding options is through our Customer Support Team.

2. The process for deposits and withdrawals are according to your preferred option, and will be done through our Customer Support Team.

3. Unfortunately, we do not support changing of currencies at the moment.

For further questions, you may also directly communicate with our Support Team at [email protected].

Thanks and have a great day!
legendary
Hello vodds.com,

Thanks for the answer. After examing your platform, I have new questions.

1) When registering, I have selected depositing option "Bitcoin". Is it possible to change it? I cant find the button. It it said: "Please contact our friendly customer support staff for assistance."

That is unconveniant. What if today I want make a deposit in bitcoins, tomorrow pay by card and in 2 days make a deposit in bitcoin again. It looks like I must contact staff 2 times... Speaking different - lose time waiting for the answer from staff.

2) In the funding methods it is written "Deposit/Withdrawal Methods". I can see only btc address for deposit. How can i withdraw ?

3) I've won 10 euro in your competition from gambling and rounds. Is it possible to exchange it to BTC ? Or pounds ? Going back to point 1. - My funding method is Deposit with btc, what can I do with euro ?

Ok, I can play with euro, but where is the button to change currency ?
Pages:
Jump to: