Pages:
Author

Topic: VodPonzi is LIVE!! #1 MOST TRUSTED PONZI! NOW 51% in 72 HOURS! - page 2. (Read 3436 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I don't think the users of bitcointalk enjoy to invest in ponzi.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
:)
Lol, they made a fake lawsuit to sue theymos for banning his account. Fucking top notch entertainment.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Vod has left bitcointalk for over a month, and you are still here trolling him? What has he done to you lol?

We are not affiliated with the user Vod. It is a coincidence.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
This forum is open to everyone for everything. It is up to us what we go for and what we choose for us. We need to very careful before investing in any scheme.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
Why arent ponzis banned from this forum? It just gives negative rep to the forum honestly
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1120
Vod has left bitcointalk for over a month, and you are still here trolling him? What has he done to you lol?
Activity: 896
what a creepy design of site, btw best of luck with your ponzi scheme.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Note to mods, this is my clients website, not mine. I am just advertising it here on their behalf.

Riight, we all know that and we believe you. Good luck!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
http://vodponzi.co.nr

VodPonzi is an honest ponzi. Investors are paid out using other investors investments. If new investments stop you will not get anything back

Earn 51% return on your money in 72 hours! Simply send funds to the address and receive them back plus interest to your sending address within 72 hours! Visit the website for more details.

VodPonzi, #1 most trusted ponzi on bitcointalk.org as verified by Quickseller.

To celebrate the return of Vod, VodPonzi is now paying out 51% return for limited time only!

Note to mods, this is my clients website, not mine. I am just advertising it here on their behalf.
Pages:
Jump to: