Pages:
Author

Topic: VorteX -VTX (Previously VvXx) - New Roadmap - page 3. (Read 18093 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
November 12, 2014, 11:10:29 AM
For what I understand wallet has been ready for a while now. But the person in charge of the thread and twitter doesn't seems to care about the coin anymore.

We should create a new twitter account and a new thread. I can manage them and do coins giveaways to make them popular.

Tell me what you think guys. (The person in charge of this thread never wrote a single line in there, so that's not like we lost something valuable - and i was already sending him the BBcode for the thread by PM everytime there was a change so i can manage this way better than he did.)

well if it's true what you're saying then it's time to act.
so there is saffrondev who is responsible for development and another person who is responsible for twitter and BCT?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 12, 2014, 06:46:05 AM
For what I understand wallet has been ready for a while now. But the person in charge of the thread and twitter doesn't seems to care about the coin anymore.

We should create a new twitter account and a new thread. I can manage them and do coins giveaways to make them popular.

Tell me what you think guys. (The person in charge of this thread never wrote a single line in there, so that's not like we lost something valuable - and i was already sending him the BBcode for the thread by PM everytime there was a change so i can manage this way better than he did.)
Activity: 392
November 11, 2014, 02:35:22 AM
how long till wallet release?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
November 10, 2014, 07:17:27 AM
You can join the IRC #VTX on freenode most people that want to keep involved are here. But we try to discuss on the thread as much as possible as it's also really important.
November 10, 2014, 03:18:36 AM
is there already a community group which i could join? i'm holding a nice bunch of VTX and i'm trying to accumulate more now that i can see that dev is still working hard Wink

imo this is a hidden gem
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
November 09, 2014, 09:13:26 AM
Just waiting for Gordon to get back on ETA for releasing new wallet.

We need to request for BIttrex add.
Activity: 182
November 09, 2014, 08:52:48 AM
I can see a vortex at 50k  Roll Eyes

not anytime soon
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
November 09, 2014, 07:41:51 AM
I can see a vortex at 50k  Roll Eyes
Activity: 177
November 08, 2014, 11:58:02 PM
It's looking awesome, not just good! Nice work dev. Underestimated coin with a nice roadmap and a skilled dev. That means buy to me. Thanks. Waiting for the other great stuff.
Merit: 106
November 08, 2014, 12:33:09 AM
Looking good. Cool
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
November 07, 2014, 10:13:24 PM
Very nice Wallet dev!!
November 07, 2014, 10:11:06 PM
That's awesome, great job dev
November 07, 2014, 03:09:35 PM
Hey guys. Screenshot of a built-in exchange. 1 of the very few wallets to provide this. Buy and Sell any currency without using your browser.

We can have the wallet release soon.
Activity: 361
November 07, 2014, 09:20:00 AM
But when ? this week is almost over
November 07, 2014, 08:46:07 AM
is there an ETA for the new feature?
and are you still committed to deliver the roadmap?

Should be this week. And yes the dev will keep working on this coin and deliver the roadmap and probably more.
Activity: 260
November 06, 2014, 09:59:11 PM

November 06, 2014, 09:11:04 PM
is there an ETA for the new feature?
and are you still committed to deliver the roadmap?
November 05, 2014, 10:56:24 AM
Currently an exchange built in the wallet is what is under development

I'm very interested in the exchange aspect.

Anywhere to read more info on the exchange?

Like how does it work to mantain a global orderbook using P2P, or does it employ a centralised exchange node?

It will embed entire exchanges using webkit technology.

You can have a look at the Saffroncoin wallet to get a clearer picture.

So will you create a custom exchange client in the wallet; the wallet will expose a GUI to the user allowing them to interact with existing exchange/s API?

Or are you embedding a browser window into the wallet using webkit .lib, allowing user to login to exchange as if they were in a browser?

The wallet itself will not be the exchange, i.e. you are not building a distributed P2P exchange?

It would not be a p2p exchange as of yet. P2P exchanges are not well detailed out yet. In the future we may look to build decentralized asset exchange built on vortex blockchain depending on how strong the community of vortex grows.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up for me.

Wish you luck with VTX, keep up the good work.
November 05, 2014, 10:52:12 AM

Like how does it work to mantain a global orderbook using P2P, or does it employ a centralised exchange node?

So will you create a custom exchange client in the wallet; the wallet will expose a GUI to the user allowing them to interact with existing exchange/s API?

Or are you embedding a browser window into the wallet using webkit .lib, allowing user to login to exchange as if they were in a browser?

The wallet itself will not be the exchange, i.e. you are not building a distributed P2P exchange?

It would not be a p2p exchange as of yet. P2P exchanges are not well detailed out yet. In the future we may look to build decentralized asset exchange built on vortex blockchain depending on how strong the community of vortex grows.
November 05, 2014, 10:32:32 AM

Pages:
Jump to: