Pages:
Author

Topic: VoskCoin Garage Sale : GPU Mining Rigs and Parts (GPUs,Mobos,Ram,PSUs, and ASIC) - page 2. (Read 2525 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I'm looking for a mobo/cpu/ram/psu combo.  Do you still have any of these available?  price?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
white gigabyte blower sold & another cpu up for sale
Intel Core i3-7100 7th Gen Core Desktop Processor 3M Cache,3.90 GHz (BX80677I37100) (Ran flawlessly in a rig for 5 months)
Link to specs - https://goo.gl/Qc8Uzd
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
Minis are sold & tri fan white gb are sold and a mobo/cpu/ram/psu combo (more of these still available)
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
This is such an awesome idea Vosk. I got everything tied up in ASIC right now but I'm anxious to build a GPU. Probably go for that trio you did the vid on to start. Never done one. If you ever sell components for the trio build please pm me. I'll find a way to make it happen.

BTW all. If Vosk was dealing on Amazon he would have a 100% seller rating. He's solid as a rock and totally trusted here.
haha thanks brother! have a few spare trio combo parts left so I can definitely make it happen I'll shoot you a PM and thanks again for the favorable review
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
This is such an awesome idea Vosk. I got everything tied up in ASIC right now but I'm anxious to build a GPU. Probably go for that trio you did the vid on to start. Never done one. If you ever sell components for the trio build please pm me. I'll find a way to make it happen.

BTW all. If Vosk was dealing on Amazon he would have a 100% seller rating. He's solid as a rock and totally trusted here.
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
OBO

$700 FOR SALE LIKE NEW 1080 TI gigabyte blower mined with for about 3 days (cryptochicks) selling to fund a 1070 TI build
Link to specs - https://goo.gl/PPDze2
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
Hey VoskCoin  - just a shout out to say thanks for such a smooth transaction.  Cant believe you got this out the door and in transit so fast! Greatly appreciated sir :-)
Appreciate the positive feedback thank you Cheesy + no escrow used -- keep me posted on when it arrives!
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
would take 4 - 5 1070s at $300 each
appreciate the offer but that's too low, they're new around 400 currently(i bought at 400-450) and I'm not looking to lose more than 10 20 bucks on the cards. I don't need to sell this stuff I just want to mix my setup up for new builds etc some of this will fund a watercooled build
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
Asking price for the cards?

Zotac 1070 mini ~390-380 depending on how many someone wants.
I’m more focused on moving these 1080 TI
Not really looking for a profit on them so first realistic offer takes them

Antminer apw3++ is also sold!

I'll buy however many 1080ti's you have for 625 each I'll pay escrow and shipping.

appreciate the offer but that is too low there's no 1080 TIs I see going for under 700 + my cards are always in good shape
Activity: 11
Hey VoskCoin  - just a shout out to say thanks for such a smooth transaction.  Cant believe you got this out the door and in transit so fast! Greatly appreciated sir :-)
Activity: 386
Merit: 251
would take 4 - 5 1070s at $300 each
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

I'll buy however many 1080ti's you have for 625 each I'll pay escrow and shipping.
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
Hi VoskCoin,

I enjoy your informative videos. How about $108 for the mobo+CPU+a used 2 pack switch? Do you take ether?

Thanks, Michael
Appreciate that brother
Where are you located? And is the offer + shipping? Shoot me a PM

Also guys
BNIB 1000 watt evga gold for sale, lets make a deal here!
YouTube.com/VoskCoin

Activity: 1
Hi VoskCoin,

I enjoy your informative videos. How about $108 for the mobo+CPU+a used 2 pack switch? Do you take ether?

Thanks, Michael
Activity: 57
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
how much you looking for the gtx 1070? my email [email protected]  
Open to offers / how many shoot me a pm with an offer

/// everyone replied to
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
What are you looking for for the 1080tis?
2 are basically brand new

And another 4 have been mining for ~2 months
Open to offers 5 are the white tri fan and one is the white blower
Activity: 2
how much you looking for the gtx 1070? my email [email protected] 
Pages:
Jump to: