Pages:
Author

Topic: [Vote Done][ANN] The Altcoins Foundation Platform | Version 1.0beta Released - page 2. (Read 36970 times)

legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
Is the site currently down ? I am getting "Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error: Could not connect to MySQL." On opening the link.

Hi, it is a random bug we are working at, if you get it, after 1 minute you should be able to connect again, is just a mysql restarting which loses the connection for a minute or less, still detecting what triggers it.

Thanks a lot for the feedback and feel free to report any bug or issues you might have, thanks for the assistance and support.

Np problem, thanks for letting me know Smiley
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
In Real World Use for Crypto We Trust!!
Great work, http://altcoinsfoundation.com now open for new member signup.. with some very cool features added to it aswell, such as press release, and chat features, theyre already active, Very Cool  Cool I especially like the "Supported Coins" aspect that way members can see who likes what, rock on.. i think AF will help fill in some gaps that others crypto sites have left out, The CryptoCommunitys Voice.

Thank you, The Altcoins Foundation v1.0b
Activity: 591
Merit: 500
Is the site currently down ? I am getting "Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error: Could not connect to MySQL." On opening the link.

Hi, it is a random bug we are working at, if you get it, after 1 minute you should be able to connect again, is just a mysql restarting which loses the connection for a minute or less, still detecting what triggers it.

Thanks a lot for the feedback and feel free to report any bug or issues you might have, thanks for the assistance and support.
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Congratulations! Site looks good, definitely going to check up on it.
How is progress going? Looking forward to see some samples.

Just noticed your message, Ive been updating directly on the OP.

It is ready, the Altcoins Foundation v1.0beta Release is ready to go!

The First Showcase holds 30 coins from where 5 were decided by merit and another 25 by the Community Voting on this Thread with around 900+ Participants, A Big Thanks to everyone of you and I hope you enjoy and like the new Platform built to improve Crypto and help you promote your own projects, services and social interaction, The Foundation is mostly automated giving the users the power to decide on its content to share , social blogs to communicate your ideas/thoughts updates and more, the limits for its use are in the imagination.

There will be a rotation in the showcase every 6 months with a new contest, we hope in future contests we can share some freebies to the participants.

Feel free to provide feedback on its own forums or to [email protected]

Its on its basic first beta release, so more content and sections will be added along the way.

With no more further delay, We deliver the Altcoins Foundation Platform on its 1st beta version, hope you enjoy and that it will help you promote your own projects and connect with more crypto developers, traders and users.

http://altcoinsfoundation.com

https://twitter.com/AltcoinOfficial/status/606315982328446977

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/38hthg/altcoins_foundation_version_10beta_released/
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
How is progress going? Looking forward to see some samples.
Go UNB  Cool
can hardly wait til this all goes live, should be sweet.
Activity: 290
Netcoins are the best coins!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I vote Digibyte

Digibyte already made it to the Showcase list,

Because of all the participation from the different communities, We will be adding the next 10 coins from the list

To increase the initial showcase from 20 to 30 most voted coins.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
digibyte is the way to go.
We are around 1 week from release now, all the rest of new votes are appreciated and taken in consideration.
Activity: 28
Activity: 51
can i join for this voting please?  Smiley

vote for H5 / HTML5  Smiley
sorry iam newbie in here . but i just wanna to know . when The Altcoins Foundation web will be actived ?
Thank You very much  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Welcome to the bitcointalk forums, We are still working on it, should be live in around 15-20 days,

we are working in getting great benefits to the foundation members, as well as thinking in adding
10 more coins to the showcase (still to be decided) but things point that way,
we got a lot of feedback and participation in the contest and would like to add as many as possible,
but for structure matters we cant hold all of them in the showcase, hence why we are adding the ones
with more support in voting and participation with the poll.

Cheers.
Activity: 4
sorry iam newbie in here . but i just wanna to know . when The Altcoins Foundation web will be actived ?
Thank You very much  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Looks like The Altcoins Foundation is progressing very nice
"Projects for rescue" are community takeovers? In this case it will be popular option, i think. Tongue

That is correct, this are Community takeovers. Thanks for the Feedback.
Pages:
Jump to: