Pages:
Author

Topic: [Vote finished] Bitcoin Slogan / Tagline - page 2. (Read 17302 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

bitcoin user: "tax me if you can!"
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1019
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 2151
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

If someone could fix this up nice it would make a great poster.

Maybe business cards. Just leave em lying around.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

If someone could fix this up nice it would make a great poster.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
I still like "We'll take it from here" from the this is a revolution or whatever thread.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
"Power 2 the People"

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
You are here ---------> but you're not all there.
Bitcoin -- Truth in money.

dunno how that sounds but it's what comes to mind.
legendary
Should we go for a final decision between the two front-runners?
legendary
Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003
Money backed by natural resources.

EDIT: accurate but kind of evil too
legendary
guys. seriously?

It's a bad coincidence that "Be Your Own Bank" is first. We never know if that influences the poll. I can not move it down, though.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007
Activity: 168
The Fastest Way To Pay Around The World

This isn't true though.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Activity: 168
Bitcoin - "Something From Nothing"
legendary
One thing sure is nice about:

Bitcoin
Be Your Own Bank.

It's got plenty of "B"s.  Cheesy
legendary
I saw first-hand how well "Banking without Banks" works.
That's my vote.
Include it back into the vote already! :-)

Ente

dude, it only got one vote. yours I assume Smiley

dude, it had no chance to get more because it took you a week after it was posted to include it in the poll and people who wanted to vote it couldn't. Once it was up and I mailed them and informed them I got the answer "no, not anymore, it flew out because it had no votes".

Don't you read your own thread?

Also "Be Your Own Bank" says pretty much the same but in a cooler and more positive way.

No it does not. But you would not understand the difference nor would you want to. But that does not matter.

I was not going to argue that with you here, I didn't care and left the thread. As I have mentioned before this is no corporation wit some Chief Corporate Identity Officer or something. You use whatever you find works best for you and so do I.

But please don't pretend this would in some way be a neutral vote while you arbitrarily throw in and out whatever suits you.

Have fun!

Joe

It's not easy to keep everybody happy and still make progress while keeping things casual. Sorry your suggestion was only up for two days. It was a late nomination. I still don't think it has a chance but I put it back in. Hope you are happy. If not please make your own poll so you get to be Chief Corporate Identity Officer and I get to rant.

Please note all this can only be a casual vote as it can be too easily influenced.

Immer des G'schieß mit die Berliner. [~"Always trouble with the Berlin guys."]   Tongue     

Activity: 359
Merit: 250
I saw first-hand how well "Banking without Banks" works.
That's my vote.
Include it back into the vote already! :-)

Ente

dude, it only got one vote. yours I assume Smiley

dude, it had no chance to get more because it took you a week after it was posted to include it in the poll and people who wanted to vote it couldn't. Once it was up and I mailed them and informed them I got the answer "no, not anymore, it flew out because it had no votes".

Don't you read your own thread?

Also "Be Your Own Bank" says pretty much the same but in a cooler and more positive way.

No it does not. But you would not understand the difference nor would you want to. But that does not matter.

I was not going to argue that with you here, I didn't care and left the thread. As I have mentioned before this is no corporation wit some Chief Corporate Identity Officer or something. You use whatever you find works best for you and so do I.

But please don't pretend this would in some way be a neutral vote while you arbitrarily throw in and out whatever suits you.

Have fun!

Joe

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon

"Freedom is free, until you lose it."  (translated in Latin)
legendary
"The Future Of Money" is also a book title from Bernard Lietaer though:

http://www.amazon.com/Future-Money-Bernard-Lietaer/dp/0712699910

And he doesn't really like Bitcoin afaik.

Then we don't give a damn about his book  Grin       Might be trademarked or something, though.
Pages:
Jump to: