Pages:
Author

Topic: ►►► VOTE for your coin to be added as option to buy in-game virtual currency - page 3. (Read 7839 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
We do our best since 2014.
Soooo, why you vote ?!?!?!   Grin

ok, we will make new poll to ask StealthCoin community is it better
to remove XST from our voting list or not ? Cheesy

Your vote against 30 other and counting ...

Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
i have voted but just to let everyone know this is just the hype for the scam iridiumcoin IRI.

So, you come on "scam" coin tread to vote for your favorite coin to be used as trading pair
against "scam" coin .....

oh wait, you are developer of StealthCoin ? I must talk with others team members,
we will probably remove your coin from voting list. Respect to XST community

i am not part or any part of stealthcoin dev team. i personally think you would do a good thing for stealthcoin if you removing it from voting lists, it's sad to see a good coin to have anything associated with a shitty scam coin, iriaqeishittyscamdrdiumcoin.

here are stealthcoin devs https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9344565
check btcwritter signature
i have voted but just to let everyone know this is just the hype for the scam iridiumcoin IRI.

So, you come on "scam" coin tread to vote for your favorite coin to be used as trading pair
against "scam" coin .....

oh wait, you are developer of StealthCoin ? I must talk with others team members,
we will probably remove your coin from voting list. Respect to XST community
We want to make in-game IRI exchange house, so players can buy IridiumCoin with BitCoin, LiteCoin and other major altcoins, or exchange IRI earned in game for altcoins and real money. Only 30 altcoins with most votes will be added to exchange house.

You could save yourself a lot of trouble and instantly take advantage of a large number of assets by using Ripple as the back end of your exchange. Use gatewayd (intro video) as the gateway infrastructure to link the game's servers into Ripple's decentralized exchange and your users can trade IRI against any of the other assets currently traded on Ripple.

Your game client code could present a curated selection of trade pairs within the game, but users would also have the option to trade against the full range of cryptos, fiat and physical vaulted bullion using the Ripple client of their choice. This will give IRI better liquidity than if it is only traded by players within the game.

Long before you go live, offer autobridging will be deployed, so IRI should enjoy liquidity to all manner of assets without additional effort on your part. Think about it.

Thank you for your suggestion, this is excelent idea
I will talk with team about this.
CheckCoin, NodeCoin and Magi added to voting list.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
hyperstake is a great idea for in game currency!

also i hear nodecoin has a wonderful API  Wink
Activity: 607
Merit: 500
what else than the stable nubits? Wink
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
We want to make in-game IRI exchange house, so players can buy IridiumCoin with BitCoin, LiteCoin and other major altcoins, or exchange IRI earned in game for altcoins and real money. Only 30 altcoins with most votes will be added to exchange house.

You could save yourself a lot of trouble and instantly take advantage of a large number of assets by using Ripple as the back end of your exchange. Use gatewayd (intro video) as the gateway infrastructure to link the game's servers into Ripple's decentralized exchange and your users can trade IRI against any of the other assets currently traded on Ripple.

Your game client code could present a curated selection of trade pairs within the game, but users would also have the option to trade against the full range of cryptos, fiat and physical vaulted bullion using the Ripple client of their choice. This will give IRI better liquidity than if it is only traded by players within the game.

Long before you go live, offer autobridging will be deployed, so IRI should enjoy liquidity to all manner of assets without additional effort on your part. Think about it.
Activity: 84
Free Publicity For Your Biz, Coin, Product, or Svc
Add Magi (XMG) please.  Smiley

Magi, great coin, vote for Magi and EMC2, two great coins
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009
Coin of the Magi!
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
We have a WINNER !!!

Stealthcoin (XST) is on the first place !

Activity: 91
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Checkcoin (CKC) and Cryptogenic Bullion (CGB)
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
I voted for Stealthcoin !
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
Activity: 135
★unnamed.exchange★ 80+ Coins Exchange
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
NFD Coin, StealthCoin, SonicCoin and SaturnCoin added to voting list !

Thanks man!

IriTeam

question: how is it that coins are nominated but receive no votes?  

suggestion: re-arrange the list so that they are in a recognized order, like by popularity

Simply, you can sugest coin, and we will add that coin to the voting list

its impossible to rearrange voting list
legendary
Activity: 924

Thanks!
Activity: 588
Merit: 501

IriTeam

question: how is it that coins are nominated but receive no votes? 

suggestion: re-arrange the list so that they are in a recognized order, like by popularity
Pages:
Jump to: