Pages:
Author

Topic: Vote for your Favourite Coin - page 6. (Read 6409 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 100
August 25, 2017, 10:39:36 AM
I choose STRAT, SVG, RDD, ETH, NEO. These are good coin algorithms. Have a professional DEV team. Have clear roadmap and are of great interest to the community. Will fly in the near future.
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
August 25, 2017, 09:57:00 AM
no doubt etherium has a great potential and i think it will go up to moon in the future and do same like bitcoin doing is now. but other than that i am looking forward to a coin "IOTA" and i think it has a great potential and a developer team which is very consistant and confident and i am looking forward to invest in it along with etherium and ripple as well.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
August 22, 2017, 12:03:55 PM
I would say that bitcoin is my favourite currency in the sense that it has so much value and has the potential of being the greatest cryptocurrency in a few years. I consider bitcoin to be one of the profitable cryptocurrency investment despite its technology. Bitcoin might benefit in long term investments.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
August 22, 2017, 11:09:32 AM
I  love ETH.It would be wise to invest big in ETH now that the price is still low.

Agree with you. Besides BTC as my main crypto, i chose ETH for shortterm gain as an alternative bitcoin, and as a profitable altcoin in exchanges. As well as with low tx fee. Makes me able to do alot transactions. These are some advantages of ETH, which makes my favourite.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
August 22, 2017, 11:05:14 AM
All coin choices here are great and has its differences but I would choose Bitcoin out of all the choices here, although a poll would've been a good way knowing which of the choices you have here has greater percentage because aside from Bitcoin is the root to all the other cryptocurrencies created but I believe it will bring a better relationship with people using this currency rather than bringing with you fiat money wherever you go.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
August 22, 2017, 10:54:33 AM
I  love ETH.It would be wise to invest big in ETH now that the price is still low.
Activity: 294
June 30, 2017, 12:34:53 PM

Choose your favourite Coin and comment here and describe why you like this.

1: Bitcoin - BTC

2: Litecoin - LTC

3: Ethereum - ETH

4: Monero - XMR

5: DASH - DSH

I will vote for every coin except from Litecoin (LTC), my belief about Litecoin has gone when I had seen how stupid this coin had performed in just near past. And every other coin in the list is good.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
June 30, 2017, 12:07:24 PM

5: DASH - DSH Couse hava a good project and active developer
Activity: 518
June 23, 2017, 12:07:48 AM
BTC and ETH, no doubt project using ETH as their smart contact because their well development and good community. Also ETH is really good for long term investment or even short term investment with good volume.
Yes bitcoins is digital asset, ethereum is an altcoin to make money with it,
but i don't agree with ethereum is good for long time Investment because
there are problem on ethereum's network because of much amount of
transaction, we can not send ethereum right now.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 23, 2017, 12:02:15 AM
No matter what i would still really pick btc, though eth is great, I don't know what to do or how to get it and along with all the other coins put there GOD! They are just too complicated, have to get different wallets for every coin, that's just too hard for someone like me who only uses a cellphone for a wallet storage. And im just starting with this bitcoin thing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
June 22, 2017, 02:52:53 PM

Like this surpasses democracy,
Everyone gets the right and voting.
For the coins now I like BITCOIN because its price is good, if for mining I prefer etereal-ETH.
Activity: 840
www.guestcrew.com
June 22, 2017, 12:43:17 PM
BTC and ETH, no doubt project using ETH as their smart contact because their well development and good community. Also ETH is really good for long term investment or even short term investment with good volume.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
If you need website, just ask for info..
June 22, 2017, 10:31:14 AM
BitCoin. It lasted for a long time and in real time has succeeded to survive after many attempts to destroy it.

But i like and GAME..
Activity: 174
June 22, 2017, 04:46:02 AM
Waves
Lisk/Stratis
Lbry
Minereum
Activity: 532
June 22, 2017, 04:45:04 AM

Seems for now my favorite is btc .. Cheesy
Activity: 320
June 22, 2017, 03:59:00 AM
LTC is a shit and will die.

The future will be Waves, ARDOR.
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
June 22, 2017, 03:56:33 AM

first i tell btc is all of above. i choose eth cause eth price is low from btc. i can buy eth eassly other eth price regularly increase.

Its all above of them all since its top 1 on all the times and theirs no altcoin for now can defeat its fame not unless if bitcoins project and adoption will fail but for the fact that its adoption keeps spreading well surely bitcoins will still prevail and be the king of all crypto's around, but I would love to stake with ETH and LTC for now for profit sake since they have good rise and I think I will earn more money from them if I stake for a while.
Activity: 252
June 22, 2017, 03:51:52 AM

first i tell btc is all of above. i choose eth cause eth price is low from btc. i can buy eth eassly other eth price regularly increase.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
June 22, 2017, 02:02:15 AM

The top 3 remain to be my favorites. Because they are already in the cryptocurrency long time ago. They are the front runners aside from bitcoin which is the king of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
June 22, 2017, 01:52:57 AM

My favorite is Bitcoin since it's more stable than any other coins. Prices may vary from time to time but soon I believe that price would be higher than any other coin. Staying with Bitcoin. 
Pages:
Jump to: