Pages:
Author

Topic: Vote on the HYPER official currency symbol! (developing MMO and more) - page 2. (Read 2985 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]
I vote for option 1, because it looks like a currency symbol the most and resembles the letter "h" the most. I think both of those things are important for a currency symbol.

same here, voting for 1, symbol it graphical best solution

Thanks for voting guys. I personally like option 1 too, but it seems there is also a lot of support for option 2. The vote is so close!
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
I vote for option 1, because it looks like a currency symbol the most and resembles the letter "h" the most. I think both of those things are important for a currency symbol.

same here, voting for 1, symbol it graphical best solution
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
I voted for option 1. Seems by far the best option to me.

My wallet address: HCM6QJyBBBtuFCAvWVt2os6DRUUJ32pYFF

Thanks for your vote and the reasoning behind it. It's very close between option 1 and 2 right now Wink
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

My wallet address: HCM6QJyBBBtuFCAvWVt2os6DRUUJ32pYFF
VOte fot first option

Thanks Smiley

Guys if you want to win HYPER for voting you have to include your HYPER address in your post!

option 1 and 2 are competing hard, just run this poll for 3-4 days then we will see which option mostly want.

P.S. dont allow to post address here, mod are very strict on giveaway altcoins who win just pm them for address.

Yes option 1 and 2 are head to head!

So as not to risk breaking any bitcointalk rules the lottery has been removed. I am not sure if games of chance count. But it is not worth the risk! If this has affected you please send me a PM.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
VOte fot first option

Thanks Smiley

Guys if you want to win HYPER for voting you have to include your HYPER address in your post!

option 1 and 2 are competing hard, just run this poll for 3-4 days then we will see which option mostly want.

P.S. dont allow to post address here, mod are very strict on giveaway altcoins who win just pm them for address.
VOte fot first option

Thanks Smiley

Activity: 145
Merit: 10
VOte fot first option
Oprion 2 seems popular.

Thanks for votes guys  Grin
Activity: 466
Voted for option 2  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
I would say Ħ is the most suitable, it looks like the most futuristic currency symbol that we could use for HYPER - so I'll be voting for Option 2 on the poll.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

Option 1: ħ - A mathematical symbol for reduced Planck Constant
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Activity: 326
I Hi everyone!
I vote for the first option.

You have to choose it in the poll at the top of the page Wink

Ok, I think, the option 1 is the best choice.
I Hi everyone!

You have to choose it in the poll at the top of the page Wink
Activity: 326
I Hi everyone!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
sure but i still going thru your other thread and soon post my hyper addy  after install Wink
option 3 is most suitable IMO Smiley

Thanks for your vote Smiley

They're all pretty cool so it is hard to decide - which is why we made the poll!
good luck with your poll

i think you can put some lottery for winning symbol voters Cheesy

Good idea! Feel free to post your HYPER address here and if you voted for the winning symbol I will send you some HYPER Wink

I just updated the OP. One voter who voted for the winning symbol will win 1000 HYPER Smiley The rest will be sent a small prize.
Pages:
Jump to: