Pages:
Author

Topic: [Vote!!] What's your most hated shitcoin??!! - page 2. (Read 1475 times)

Activity: 633
Merit: 11
For me, the shitcoin that I hate the most is not on your list but is tokenpay. Why is tokenpay?
I participated in the tokenpay campaign and gave high hopes when entering the market at a good price. But high hopes vanished when the team announced it would not pay the campaign participants.

Even now I am still disappointed  with tokenpay.
That's too hurt mate, They're legit but they didn't pay all their participants and that is very bad. We start hatred to them, Just like Envion. Envion also raised millions of dollars but no one they pay for the efforts. All the participants are cried and hated their project and so on.
Activity: 721
Merit: 100
For me, the shitcoin that I hate the most is not on your list but is tokenpay. Why is tokenpay?
I participated in the tokenpay campaign and gave high hopes when entering the market at a good price. But high hopes vanished when the team announced it would not pay the campaign participants.

Even now I am still disappointed  with tokenpay.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
This could disrupt the market whichever get the "MOST HATED SHITCOIN AWARD". For those who are holding it you might wanna consider selling your holdings now hahaha
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
burst.money
I don't hate bitcoin at all but bitcoins brings me more losses in year 2018 . I invested bitcoin in pumping time 2017 when bitcoin arrived at $16000 and then I invested two btc and now two btc turns in $12000 dollars.unfortuantly $20000 dollars remains losses..oh my goodness.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
My choice is Bitcoin Cash and IOTA, like fully useless altcoins with a huge market cap and I hope I don't see them on the top of CMC in nier future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
Today I have an interesting idea for all of you! You can vote for your most hated shitcoin. I hope we will have a great participation and can start a downtrend to our most hated shitcoin. Let's keep this market clean and name "cryptocurrencies" we don't need!!
I honestly insanely hate bitcoin cash, I respect those people however I hate it with a burning heart.

I mean it is built upon the promise that miners will be making more money thanks to an improvement on bitcoin and the fee would be cheaper for people whereas there are much better methods like lightning network and segwit and miners just wanted to take that all away and get more money for themselves and built that bitcoin cash monstersity. I do not want it to exists yet it is a top 5 coin in marketcap.

They are keeping it alive, both the miners (creators of the bitcoin cash) and the trading bots keep the coin alive whereas it should have died after couple weeks of coming out. There is definitely not a chance it would stay alive after a while but here it is, I hope it all burns to 1 satoshi per bitcoin cash one day.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Why is WAVES not there? Is the worst chain ever, it seems designed simply to scam people of their savings. It lacks any innovation and the pooled staking is shit for returns.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
All of these coins are okay, but I can't stand this centralised coin. XRP is the worst that could happen to the crypto market. It has nothing to do with crypto currencies and this is great. I can't get why Ripple is NR. 3 on Coinmarketcap, it does not deserve to be in top 100.
Activity: 293
Well for me, my most hated shitcoin is not among the list you have here. The shotcoin I hate the most is helbiz (HBZ). I actually got it from an airdrop participation. Why I hated it the most was that it was so hyped that my expectation on it was so high only to get to the market to become something else by dropping so flat.

Then I'll be putting AVINOC next on the queue, because I got it from an a tasking airdrop and during the airdrop campaign, it was touted to be 1 AVINOC=$1, upon listing on exchange, it was far lower than that. It's one worst deception I've gotten in a while, hence one of my most hated shitcoins
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
Well for me, my most hated shitcoin is not among the list you have here. The shotcoin I hate the most is helbiz (HBZ). I actually got it from an airdrop participation. Why I hated it the most was that it was so hyped that my expectation on it was so high only to get to the market to become something else by dropping so flat.
Activity: 293
Having Bitcoin in the list is an insult to it. Never have I heard of Bitcoin being referred to as a shitcoin until today. Every BTC hodler deserves an apology for this.

To the others, Ripple is my most hated shitcoin, didn't need to even think twice before voting. A centralized wannabe crypto.

Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
Well mist of the coins in your list are good in my books you need to go ahead of the top100 coins to find some real shitcoins, from your list i will pick bitconnect which was a ponzi shit and my second pick will be btg.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
My most hated shitcoin is bitconnect, anyway it is a ponzi coin any pyramid scheme doesn't last it will certainly die it is unavoidable, i lost a lot of money on that shitcoin.
Activity: 217
Long time has passed so I bump it again for visibility! Feel free to vote for your most hated shitcoin, it's still time left to vote!
September 23, 2018, 02:41:32 PM
I still need more votes here, feel free to give your opinion, there is no limit of time to submit your vote. Maybe we can extend this vote until end of 2018 so we have a much more detailed result.

If you want to add a coin you can also reply here and I will add it!
September 11, 2018, 06:12:21 PM
I still need more votes here, feel free to give your opinion, there is no limit of time to submit your vote. Maybe we can extend this vote until end of 2018 so we have a much more detailed result.
September 07, 2018, 08:55:23 PM
I see coins from the top 100 and it's a shitcoin? Undecided Go down to where 1-1,5k + then what are these coins?  Cheesy

About how the ripple minus the vote. Ripple gave a small part of the people very well to earn .. almost x30-40 in $. Those who know how to wait, he rose, but this is not for the majority and it is logically Wink
Well I had to chose some because it's very difficult to make a poll with 1000 entries...

Mine is unlisted, so I'm not going to give it the publicity by naming it.
You can post it here, I will add this coin to the list so you can vote for.  Smiley

can i vote bitconnect Smiley?
Yes, added, you can vote for Bitconnect now  Wink
Activity: 315
September 04, 2018, 07:26:58 PM
can i vote bitconnect Smiley?
Activity: 12
September 04, 2018, 07:21:57 PM
Mine is unlisted, so I'm not going to give it the publicity by naming it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 199
September 04, 2018, 07:08:10 PM
I see coins from the top 100 and it's a shitcoin? Undecided Go down to where 1-1,5k + then what are these coins?  Cheesy

About how the ripple minus the vote. Ripple gave a small part of the people very well to earn .. almost x30-40 in $. Those who know how to wait, he rose, but this is not for the majority and it is logically Wink
Pages:
Jump to: