Pages:
Author

Topic: Vote which coin makes it to Atomic-Trade next! First to 1000 votes wins! - page 2. (Read 8489 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
"Termination and Seizure
Atomic Trade reserves the right to terminate any account for any reason at any time. If fraud is suspected Atomic Trade may at its discretion freeze or seize an account while under review. Atomic Trade will comply with any and all requests from government agencies including providing identifying information and freezing accounts. We abide by and support AML laws and the FINCEN."

and just what happens with the coins/USD in a "terminated" account that you reserve the right to terminate for any reason at any time?  Looking to MtGox people?  You better unfuck your terms quick.

It's a registered LLC.  The termination clause, as well as other policies are likely there for legal reasons.  You obviously know nothing about Gox so don't even go there.  Just because they have the right to terminate your account, doesn't mean they will without a very good reason.  There are several steps that had to be taken to comply with US laws and regulations, as this is the only registered/legal exchange in the US with BTC/USD.

The red means you don't know.  I know enough about Gox, they're now synonymous with theft, and used it in that light. 

You didn't answer my question.  I'm all for new exchanges, especially BTC/USD ones.

Why don't you create an account and wait for ByronP to appear in chat so you can ask.  I'm only running the poll for Atomic-Trade, he would be a better person to direct those sort of questions towards.  He is very professional about his business and also very open to people's questions. 
legendary
Activity: 1246
"Termination and Seizure
Atomic Trade reserves the right to terminate any account for any reason at any time. If fraud is suspected Atomic Trade may at its discretion freeze or seize an account while under review. Atomic Trade will comply with any and all requests from government agencies including providing identifying information and freezing accounts. We abide by and support AML laws and the FINCEN."

and just what happens with the coins/USD in a "terminated" account that you reserve the right to terminate for any reason at any time?  Looking to MtGox people?  You better unfuck your terms quick.

It's a registered LLC.  The termination clause, as well as other policies are likely there for legal reasons.  You obviously know nothing about Gox so don't even go there.  Just because they have the right to terminate your account, doesn't mean they will without a very good reason.  There are several steps that had to be taken to comply with US laws and regulations, as this is the only registered/legal exchange in the US with BTC/USD.

The red means you don't know.  I know enough about Gox, they're now synonymous with theft, and used it in that light.  

You didn't answer my question.  I'm all for new exchanges, especially BTC/USD ones.

Edited to add:  forgot to add, Coinbase is in San Francisco.  Are you claiming they are an illegal exchange?
legendary
"Termination and Seizure

and just what happens with the coins/USD in a "terminated" account that you reserve the right to terminate for any reason at any time?  Looking to MtGox people?  You better unfuck your terms quick.

It's a registered LLC.  The termination clause, as well as other policies are likely there for legal reasons.  You obviously know nothing about Gox so don't even go there.  Just because they have the right to terminate your account, doesn't mean they will without a very good reason.  There are several steps that had to be taken to comply with US laws and regulations, as this is the only registered/legal exchange in the US with BTC/USD.
legendary
Activity: 1246
"Termination and Seizure

legendary
Poll is looking good!  Keep voting everyone, 1000 seems like a big number but it's attainable!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Can't believe there is no Sexcoin votes Sad What is the world coming to?  LOL
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Keep the votes coming
Keep the votes coming in Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Vote for Huntercoin! Great coin, first game coin. Very innovative! Loyal players~! Cheesy
Huntercoin isn't looking bad either.
legendary
Dark is a good coin... Not a bad thing!  Keep voting everyone!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hrm looks like there is a lot of DARK lovers voting for it
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
ATOMIC-TRADE is the best and they have shares that payout every 6 hours. The devs are great and the devs are proactive ever pushing the site to be better for the users.

Help us pick our next coin [AUR] hint hint

OF COURSE THEY ARE THE BEST!
THEY HAVE PROVED THEMSELVES TO THE WORLD SINCE 1892!!!!

Activity: 322
Spray and Pray
We have hookers an blackjack also*

*Hookers and blackjack are actually at my home but it could be like you are there.

I lol'ed
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Voted! Smiley SherlockCoin All the way! Smiley
Activity: 448
legendary
Activity: 448
I don't see THOR listed... no vote.
legendary
Is there any way a mod could sticky this?

That would be nice!
Activity: 574
Is there any way a mod could sticky this?
Pages:
Jump to: