Pages:
Author

Topic: [VOTE] Which country is most advanced in cryptography. China, Russia or the U.S? - page 2. (Read 1372 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.
I want an option for USA.. What kind of shitty poll is this! Fix that shit op!
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
China as they have higher IQs and not to be rasict or anything many people from the Asian Continent such as Chinese people are amazing at math.
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
I`m not sure about China, but i`m sure that (east) Asians on average have higher IQ and mental discipline so i`m sure they got the most advanced cryptography aswell.

Some of the asians I have met are clever and very well educated. Are all asians more intelligent? I cannot say. There is a different between "well trained" and "truly gifted" if you see what I mean.

Apologize for my rudeness, but nobody cares about your opinion, its a scientific fact, go search on google, plenty of tests have proven that asians have higher IQ, on average, than other sub-races, on average.

Alright. But you are talking about intelligence, as measured by a very narrow test.
Another measure of intelligence is brain to body mass ratio. Chinese score very low on that test, as do all humans. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain-to-body_mass_ratio

The only way to measure "intelligence" as it applies strictly to cryptography is to measure cryptographic skills.

My opinion is that the national group 'Chinese' are kicking the shit out of us in that area. My speculation is that it has to do with how their language is ordered and written and so on. If that is accurate then groups with similar language types would also do well in cryptography.

A reason for my speculation is that they use single characters to portray words, like creating an alphabet of words with tens of thousands of characters. In English, for example, you must 'know' tens of thousands of words to communicate, but to write you only need to know 26 written letters.

In my opinion the differences in intelligence between any two groups decreases the more you know about the lesser group. In other words measurements of intelligence are only commentaries by the ones measuring, a way to say 'such and such is intelligence in my estimation'.

So again, my opinion is that having to learn the written pictograph of tens of thousands of words is an exercise that helps the cryptography portion of the brain.

Yes there are many definitions of intelligence, and many aspects of it, but what I was refering to is: problem solving & logics, perhaps pattern recognition, that part is needed to be developed to be a good cryptographer.

And there are IQ tests specifically designed for that. Also the average IQ test with those pattern recognition tests are a good way to measure that.

In other words, you are saying "They are good at cryptography because they are good at cryptography".

I can't really argue with that.

Why do you think they are good at cryptography?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I`m not sure about China, but i`m sure that (east) Asians on average have higher IQ and mental discipline so i`m sure they got the most advanced cryptography aswell.

Some of the asians I have met are clever and very well educated. Are all asians more intelligent? I cannot say. There is a different between "well trained" and "truly gifted" if you see what I mean.

Apologize for my rudeness, but nobody cares about your opinion, its a scientific fact, go search on google, plenty of tests have proven that asians have higher IQ, on average, than other sub-races, on average.

Alright. But you are talking about intelligence, as measured by a very narrow test.
Another measure of intelligence is brain to body mass ratio. Chinese score very low on that test, as do all humans. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain-to-body_mass_ratio

The only way to measure "intelligence" as it applies strictly to cryptography is to measure cryptographic skills.

My opinion is that the national group 'Chinese' are kicking the shit out of us in that area. My speculation is that it has to do with how their language is ordered and written and so on. If that is accurate then groups with similar language types would also do well in cryptography.

A reason for my speculation is that they use single characters to portray words, like creating an alphabet of words with tens of thousands of characters. In English, for example, you must 'know' tens of thousands of words to communicate, but to write you only need to know 26 written letters.

In my opinion the differences in intelligence between any two groups decreases the more you know about the lesser group. In other words measurements of intelligence are only commentaries by the ones measuring, a way to say 'such and such is intelligence in my estimation'.

So again, my opinion is that having to learn the written pictograph of tens of thousands of words is an exercise that helps the cryptography portion of the brain.

Yes there are many definitions of intelligence, and many aspects of it, but what I was refering to is: problem solving & logics, perhaps pattern recognition, that part is needed to be developed to be a good cryptographer.

And there are IQ tests specifically designed for that. Also the average IQ test with those pattern recognition tests are a good way to measure that.

Most of the big crypto jumps seem to come from Chinese. Does the way their language is organized and written make them better at working with certain kinds of number problems?

http://killring.org/2014/01/05/how-broken-is-sha1/

I think the chinese language is very complicated but, asians on average have higher IQ by +15 points than western people.

(I`m a western guy with 150 IQ)

That's a separate issue. Race and intelligence do not correlate unless you ignore the most important variables, like social practices, regional differences etc, and then compare them within a very narrow paradigm for example intelligence = IQ test. I'm a western guy with 100% IQ.

Yes it actually does, because its a genetic subgroup of humans, that evolved isolated. Before 1300 we had barely contacts with Asia, so they evolved separately from the western world.

When it comes to intelligence its 60% genetics 30% social enviroment and 10% training.

Genetics ✓
Social enviroment: Very rational, objectivist, strict and disciplined ✓
Training: Asian education system is very innovative and strict, they definitely will train your brain ✓

Perfect recipe for high IQ. Also if you dont believe me, check any study, there are plenty of them that prove it.

Activity: 672

Most of the big crypto jumps seem to come from Chinese. Does the way their language is organized and written make them better at working with certain kinds of number problems?

I think the chinese language is very complicated but, asians on average have higher IQ by +15 points than western people.

That's a separate issue. Race and intelligence do not correlate unless you ignore the most important variables, like social practices, regional differences etc, and then compare them within a very narrow paradigm for example intelligence = IQ test. I'm a western guy with 100% IQ.

Yes it actually does, because its a genetic subgroup of humans, that evolved isolated. Before 1300 we had barely contacts with Asia, so they evolved separately from the western world.

When it comes to intelligence its 60% genetics 30% social enviroment and 10% training.

Genetics ✓
Social enviroment: Very rational, objectivist, strict and disciplined ✓
Training: Asian education system is very innovative and strict, they definitely will train your brain ✓

Perfect recipe for high IQ. Also if you dont believe me, check any study, there are plenty of them that prove it.

The link you posted have nothing to do cryptography in different countries? I think the country with the best mathematicians wins the cryptography race.

Activity: 672

The link you posted have nothing to do cryptography in different countries? I think the country with the best mathematicians wins the cryptography race.

Pages:
Jump to: