Pages:
Author

Topic: Voted best trading platform - page 3. (Read 988 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 17, 2020, 03:03:21 PM
Binance, coinbase and cointral.
they interface very useful and fast.

Activity: 840
Merit: 250
www.guestcrew.com
September 14, 2020, 08:00:54 PM
op, if you have local exchang in your place you can stick to it because you can sue them if they try to scam you and most of the local exchang has better support and they will help you with your native language for better aproach, they are trying to help new people to get started into bitcoin. will recommend to start out on that first
Activity: 331
Merit: 14
September 14, 2020, 02:10:53 PM
I personally use Binance, Coinbase Pro and Kraken and they all have their pros and cons. However I like to have all information handy instead of going back and forth from one exchange to another and then comparing all information. I have come across a tool called CryptoView and I currently use it for trading and managing my portfolio as I get instant information from all 3 exchanges. I`m currently on the free 30-day trial, and so far I’m happy with what I get from them, so maybe you will find it useful too - https://www.cryptoview.com
Activity: 455
Merit: 102
September 13, 2020, 12:06:27 PM
Hello, according to you, which Bitcoin trading platform is best for newbie and professional investors? Personally I use Binance and very satisfied, the exchange stability, high speed and no margin.
You’re making use of Binance and you have made it clear that you’re not having any problem with making use of the exchange, so why are you still asking the question that has been asked a lot of times? It’s good that you went for Binance, it’s one of the biggest exchanges, but I will still say that Coinbase is the number one.

Binance is good too, and I don’t see people complain about them that much, so if you’re making use of the exchange I don’t see the need to be looking for another one, unless you will be trying out Coinbase, other ones doesn’t make much sense to me. And talking about simplicity, Coinbase user interface has that more than Binance, Binance is better in fees.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 12, 2020, 02:14:54 PM

Just like you, I am surprised that anyone would still want to create a thread on this topic when there are several threads already on this same topic.
However, just like OP and many other users indicated, binance has proved to be undoubtedly one of the best trading platform if not the best.
Easy to access, User friendly, High Speed, Security, and Great customer services are just few of the many factors that contributed to the success of binance as the best trading platform
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
September 12, 2020, 01:41:43 PM
I have worked with a bot before, a trading bot that allowed you to put a strategy in and that bot will work with any exchange you want to trade according to your strategy, meaning you could potentially not even open your computer and could still profit, at least the idea was that, sometimes it profited and sometimes it didn't, not really a sure fire thing.

During that time I worked with every exchange and I have contacted almost all of them as well, I talked with not only support but inside team members as well, high level officials of exchanges and I can tell you that best managed one is easily binance and kucoin. Binance because they understand the users, kucoin because they understand the underlying technology, they are both value your business there a lot.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
September 12, 2020, 11:13:03 AM
Hello, according to you, which Bitcoin trading platform is best for newbie and professional investors? Personally I use Binance and very satisfied, the exchange stability, high speed and no margin.

You already said it, Binance is really the people's favorite in terms of the best trading platform. I'm also satisfied with its service and their response towards some issues that some other customers are experiencing. High speed and security is really what I like on them the most, it is really newbie-friendly and easy to access.

I used Coinbase before but I'm just not that satisfied and I think that it lacks some features but I'm not against this trading platform. The thing is it is not for a newbie who wants to learn trading.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
September 12, 2020, 07:02:50 AM
I personally prefer binance out of all the others. I tried Kraken, it's not for me.
I've used both and I prefer Binance...
I have tried using other exchanges besides Binance like Kucoin, Bittrex, Kraken, and Probit several times, but I am more comfortable with Binance. I'm still curious about Binance dex because to open it I have to use a VPN and I thought it was weird.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
https://primedao.eth.link/#/
September 12, 2020, 12:52:09 AM
Yes, I am currently trading at 3 different exchanges, but including Binance is still the best exchange. But I encourage everyone to divide their accounts into many different exchanges, that's the rule to protect our little capital. do not be too subjective about the financial situation of the big exchanges, it may break down at any time. Apart from Binance, I also see MXC, Huobi global are two great exchanges for those who like spot trading. There the altcoins often pump strangely and if you know the rules you will soon be rich.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
September 12, 2020, 12:11:06 AM

There are some categories for good exchanger like-

- Deposit token within very short time.
- Withdrew are same with low cost fees.
- Strong security to save tokens.
- Easy handling of Exchanges.
etc..

If i compare all these things Binance is best but there are also some exchanges in market that are also good like- Kucoin, Probit, Biki, Huobi, Polonix, Okex bittarex, etc.. but every exchanges operating system is different and users have to useful by operation. I think as  a newbie you have to trade here so that you will be useful those.

thanks.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
September 11, 2020, 08:12:04 PM
I think like Binance before I used kucoin for all my transactions back then I didnt know that was a great mistake to overlook them I still do use kucoin and still think they are great but binance has more options just be careful which token you buy there with all the defi hype
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
September 11, 2020, 06:47:06 PM
My answer is probably almost the same as the members on this forum, in my opinion Binance is the best trading platform that is perfect for
newbie and professional investors. Because Binance's features are very comprehensive, Binance has provided features for newbies and
professionals investors. And there have been so many positive reviews that Binance has gotten, so don't hesitate to use Binance as a place
for trading.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
September 11, 2020, 10:27:15 AM
...Personally I use Binance and very satisfied, the exchange stability, high speed and no margin.

In addition to trading, Binance provides many additional services related to cryptocurrencies. And constantly adds new ones, such as hype DeFi. Each participant has the opportunity to provide liquidity and farm new DeFi tokens without spending on Commission.
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
September 11, 2020, 09:38:23 AM
Binance is the LEADING so i support you to use it because it has all important things for any professional trader.
I also recommend Yobit exchange because am using it now for one and a half years without any difficulties.
It has many ways for any trader to earn profit and it's very easy for beginners.
Activity: 868
Merit: 15
September 11, 2020, 09:32:14 AM
I think binance is the best trading platform Binance is the largest and best cryptocurrency exchange in the world many reliable places to trade. There is 0.075% Binance for commission trading so low that it is not worth thinking about despite the fee waiver BNB is always valuable to your account so no commissions are deducted from purchased cryptocurrencies. Otherwise by buying 1000 tokens we can get 999 pieces it is much easier to make a profit.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
September 11, 2020, 08:45:16 AM
For newbie please use Hitbtc but for pro trader/ investor with high quantity and quality Binance is the answer. Hitbtc have simple rules and layout, for people who start trading/ invest this platform is very good. Binance have high quality than other exchange but have rules with high protection, very fit for person with high capital. Use any exchange you like, as long can finish your transactions on time please stay.

Don't get why Hitbtc exchange still get mentioned in conversation involving quality exchange. 99% of traders I had a convo with in regards to their Hitbtc experience alway had a negative one. From their outrageous fees to constant system maintenance that would cost you to either miss out on taking profit or buying a coins before a sudden price movement assuming you had your trading funds on the exchange.

The only time I can ever think of patronizing the exchange is when I'm interested in buying into an altcoins before it goes mainstream and the only exchange I can buy it with comfort is Hitbtc apart from that then obviously it's a no go exchange for frequent trading for me.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
September 10, 2020, 12:14:47 PM
I don’t know why you people like to repeat this particular question all the time. You already said that you have Binance, and that’s one of the biggest exchanges in the cryptocurrency market, so why don’t you just continue making use of that one?

Binance is already one of the best, and is even regarded as the number one cryptocurrency exchange in the world. Aside from that you can go for Coinbase (that’s if you need an exchange that is centralized and safe), Binance is also centralized, and they have a Binance DEX (a decentralized version of the exchange.). Apart from these two I can’t say much about the others there is, because I have not looked much into them, you can still check Kraken and Huobi.
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 07, 2020, 10:26:09 AM
I personally prefer binance out of all the others. I tried Kraken, it's not for me.
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
Life is beautiful !
September 07, 2020, 04:46:34 AM

Instead of worrying about bitcoin trading platform, why not just target one of the best trading platform for your trading endeavours, binance, okex, huobi, kucoin, gate and few more are exchange platforms where you can trade bitcoin and other altcoins easily and with maximum security too. Do ensure to keep your account safe always, and refrain from sharing your GA keys or passwords with anyone.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
September 06, 2020, 10:16:09 PM

Most of us here have different choices for bitcoin trading platform but Binance is a great choice. Definitely recommended even to newbies. Easy to use and mobilr friendly. Though I also used Bitmex since I am also a margin trader but this is complicated and not yet advisable to the starters.

However, there are also many great choices out there that we can use. Just dont forget to consider the fees and the security of such platform.
Pages:
Jump to: