Pages:
Author

Topic: [VOTE][SHA] SHACoin dev missing, whats our next move? - page 2. (Read 1472 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Do we really need that domain? the price looks very pricey.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I asked the current owner of shacoin.com whether he was willing to sell this domain. Here is his answer:

Yes, shacoin.com is for sale, as it's no longer needed.  I also have shacoin.net, so you might like to have the pair.
Price is USD1,000.00 each, or USD1,500.00 for the pair.  Or if you prefer, BTC2.5 and BTC3.75 respectively.

What do you think guys? Should we buy .com domain? Only .biz is currently available.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
it's looking quite unanimous already.  Roll Eyes
may-be it is the same dev as graphene (scrypt-jane + pos) who is missing too...
we need a new dev, I have been able to sync my wallet since mining has stopped...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
it's looking quite unanimous already.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Maybe is some dele over

Like nxt coin
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Since SHACoin reached POS it has been suffering client sync issues.  The community has called on the developer of SHACoin to fix the client. For whatever reason the developer seems to not be supporting their coin.  We have tried contacting the developer but they are not responding.   

We believe SHACoin has great potential and the community has remained strong and rallied together to keep SHACoin moving. 

One community member has kindly raised their hand to take over development of SHACoin and attempt to repair the wallet, which could result in a "Hard Fork".

Ultimately we would like to hear from the existing developer, and of course their view on all this.  It is not our intention to offend or upset them, and they may have very good reasons for not responding to the community, but we feel action needs to be taken now before SHACoin is lost.

head over to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annshashacoin2-dead-revival-virtual-physical-coin-faucet-512808 to join in the discussion, or leave you views below. Voting will continue for 2 days.
Pages:
Jump to: