Pages:
Author

Topic: (VOUCHED) 30DAYS NETFLIX ACCOUNT 4K UHD | $3 PER ACC (AUTO!) - page 3. (Read 8682 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
The post above isnt clear, if i use the app on my phone, will i need to clear the cache or uninstall then reinstall the app before i switch over to a new account? Also, do you accept paypal

I prefer BTC.
Ofc you don't need to do that, I just suggested to get 100000% guarantee to avoid ban from netflix. If you're not using public vpn or low quality proxies, just your mobile/home IP - nothing bad will happen.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
The post above isnt clear, if i use the app on my phone, will i need to clear the cache or uninstall then reinstall the app before i switch over to a new account? Also, do you accept paypal
I'll answer on his behalf according to his suggestion to clear the cache of the app. It's unnecessary to do that. I managed to successfully use the account without uninstalling the app and using it without clearig anything.
Activity: 756
Merit: 510
Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god
Sorry, only BTC Sad
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
Will you be accepting paypal?
My netflix uhd account is still working. Genuine seller.
Bought an account from him the other day. Confirming that I am able to secure it as my own an it still is working at the moment. It's the premium trial for month so I don't think there'll be any problem. Thanks!
I answered you on skype, but in short I will say that it shouldn't be a problem with that. I think you can normal use it on mobile.
I'll create new account for you. Ofc you can use it on the same PC, just clean cookies before signing in, just to be sure. If you are interested in purchasing - write to skype given in the first post - this will help us to communicate.
Thing is I'm using it in my mobile phone in the netflix app. I rarely use and stream in the pc version so do you think it will not detect the same device considering that my phone has it's own device id and afaik some apps detects that.  I'll send a pm on skype now. Please accept the request.
I'll create new account for you. Ofc you can use it on the same PC, just clean cookies before signing in, just to be sure. If you are interested in purchasing - write to skype given in the first post - this will help us to communicate.
Will this work if I already availed the previous free 1 month trial? I mean I hope this will not be loked up if I use it with the same device and Ip where I created my previous trial account. I want to buy so please answer.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Just got my account from Azzazel after my other bad experience here on the forum.
The account works perfectly and is my own individual account (not shared with others).
If all goes well, he will have himself a recurring customer every month!

I'll be back to update my review! Smiley
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Thank you for your feedback guys.

@killyou73 Ye, but with mails it wouldn't cost just $1, price would be much higher because of slow creating process and also verification which appears from time to time. I'm just selling accounts for personal use, where you can change email and password, if you want to.

yes, but I thought you needed a valid email for it to work? So the email should be valid correct?
Well I mean you can always use the gmail trick if you need more valid emails. If you don't know it, let me explain.

[email protected] is the default email.
All emails sent to [email protected] (or any variation after the plus) will show up in the original [email protected]'s inbox.
All emails sent to [email protected] with dots somewhere ([email protected], [email protected] etc) will also redirect to the original [email protected]'s inbox.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

@killyou73 Ye, but with mails it wouldn't cost just $1, price would be much higher because of slow creating process and also verification which appears from time to time. I'm just selling accounts for personal use, where you can change email and password, if you want to.

yes, but I thought you needed a valid email for it to work? So the email should be valid correct?

Activity: 504
Merit: 185
I would be happy to vouch for this

I received my vouch, like the other vouch states it is simply a 1 month trail account that is created. I found the username and password created quite funny. But I think you should also sell/give the emails you create along with the Netflix accounts because mine was a gmail account and it isn't easy to make 10000s of them so I feel like some people would buy this just for the gmail account.

I am going to assume that after the first month it will no longer work...
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
why would anyone pay for a trial account when they can create it themself

Because unless you have a method or plenty of credit cards or paypal accounts you can do it only a certain amount of times.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Thank you, recieved a vouch account instantly. Im sure it will last the month as its a trial (1 month free) account created fresh with no viewing history. Will update in a few days time.
why would anyone pay for a trial account when they can create it themself
Thank you, recieved a vouch account instantly. Im sure it will last the month as its a trial (1 month free) account created fresh with no viewing history. Will update in a few days time.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
Received my vouch, here is my review.

These are trial accounts and as such will only last for 1 month and can not be extended.

I was able to login and create my own profile, also I can change the password and email address.

I could also watch shows without any problems.

The seller seems friendly and was very quick to response.

For the price these are great value.

I will update this thread if anything changes in the month.

Also don't forget to remove Netflix cookies from your pc after you edit the account details or Netflix will ban the account.

Pages:
Jump to: