Pages:
Author

Topic: [Vouched] CHEAP VPS/Dedicated [US,CA,EU] - For Auto,PTU,Offer,Render,CPM,TE... - page 2. (Read 827 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 254
I will give some vouches ( full month ) for trusted member ( full member and above without negative feedback )

Thank all
Hi all,

I'm here to sell VPS and Dedicated with cheap price.ALL LEGAL because I buy dedicated with my paypal and divide it to VPS,so don't compare my price with VPS/dedicated  bought by stolen card or paypal.

My contact is : johnwick175 ( skype )

I-My products

1.VPS Full Admin :  US,CA,France,UK,Germany...

- OS : Windows Server 2008,2012,2016, Windows 7 Ultimate,Windows 10 Pro, Linux...All  Full Admin,Full Lincence.
- Purpose :  PTU , Youtube ,Encode,Render,Click, Traffic Exchange, Jingling - Hitleap, Login account ,Auto,...​
- DO NOT : SCAN,DDos,Hack.
- Price

2. Dedicated Server : CA-EU only

- Dedicated Server 16 : 55$/month

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1225v2 - 4c / 4t - 3.2GHz / 3.6 GHz
RAM: 16 GB DDR3
Disks: SoftRaid 3 x 120GB SSD or SoftRaid 2 x 2TB SATA
IP : 3$ / ip

- Dedicated Server 32 : 65 $/month

CPU:Intel Xeon E3-1245v2 - 4c/8t - 3.4 GHz / 3.8 GHz
RAM: 32GB DDR3 1600 MHz
Disks: Sgreenaid 2 x 2TB SATA3
IP : 3$ / ip

II - Payment

-Accept BTC,LTC,DSH,ETH... ( all alt coin ), WMZ, PM,Skrill, Netteller,Paypal ( send as family type )
-You can buy btc at https://localbitcoins.com/ or https://www.circle.com/en if ygreenave only cash,western union...

III- Term of Service

- DO NOT : SCAN,DDos,Hack.
- After receiving VPS,you must change password.
- DO NOT change MAC address of VPS,DO NOT shutdown VPS.

I will give some vouches ( full month ) for trusted member ( full member and above without negative feedback )

Thank all
Vouches

Vouch claimed,VPS is working perfectly,net is good too
The VPS would probably last 1 month although for the 15 gb storage VPS,OS consums 9GB so there is only 6GB free to use.

Thanks for the vouch!!!
So I tested this VPS for a while and I have to say that the servers are quiet fast and no downtimes till now. Users will get slightly above 6GB as disk space. I ran hitleap and otohits at the same time and I didn't find any slowness in the system.
One of the best VPS I've tried.

Vouch copy still working perfectly - still very fast and have experienced no downtime. I must say this is the best vps service I have used in year. Keep it up, Doflamingo! I would want to retain and subscribe for this machine by the time the 1 month vouch will be ending, hope that's possible.

I suppose plan 5 is Ubuntu? I would like to mine Ether with it, pm me BTC/LTC addresses if that is alright by you.
Pages:
Jump to: