Pages:
Author

Topic: [VOUCHED] INSTANT DELIVERY ▲ SELLING GIFTCARDS | iTunes | PSN | Amazon | ▲ - page 2. (Read 9635 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I ain't no scammer...send a vouch to someone awaiting reply.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BitConnect coin
No escrow and u don't want to go first and self moderate thread means an other scammer hahaha
Never deal with him without eacro and if my post deleted ur account wipp get many red paints and that a promise
Activity: 28
Price is really nice but I would like to hold this until someone vouch for this guy.
Activity: 43
How the fuck are you gonna get scammed using escrow
I don't go first and I'm not interested in using escrow anymore. Reason why I don't go first anymore is because I got scammed a lot of times in the past.

No escrow.
Won't go first.
Moderated Thread.

Hmm..

Ignorant as hell, but k.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
I don't go first and I'm not interested in using escrow anymore. Reason why I don't go first anymore is because I got scammed a lot of times in the past.

No escrow.
Won't go first.
Moderated Thread.

Hmm..
Interested in the Amazon, but only if you are willing to go first or use an escrow for the order to be placed and delivered to me all the way.

legendary
Activity: 954
Merit: 1000
Interested in the Amazon, but only if you are willing to go first or use an escrow for the order to be placed and delivered to me all the way.
i might be interested in iTune 50$ plz tell me ur final price and are u willing to go first or we use escrow

I don't do escrow and won't go first either, got scammed the other day.

Why is Amazon more for the $100 than for 2x $50s? Based on your listing, you're better off buying 2x $50 as you'll save $10.

And are these legitimate/legal?

Whoops made mistake listing down the prizes, fixed it now and yes they are.
Activity: 238
U didn't reply me u sending first or want to use an escrow
Any escrow provider can be use in this forum but only trusted ecrow providers
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Why is Amazon more for the $100 than for 2x $50s? Based on your listing, you're better off buying 2x $50 as you'll save $10.

And are these legitimate/legal?
Activity: 214
Activity: 28
How much are iTunes $50 and $100? I've added you on the skype. wcardholdingsinc is mine.
Activity: 238
i might be interested in iTune 50$ plz tell me ur final price and are u willing to go first or we use escrow
▲ SELLING GIFTCARDS | iTunes | PSN | Amazon |  ▲

Currently selling:

BULK AVAILABLE

• iTunes      35$ for 50$/ 60$ for 100$ card
  • PSN          35$ for 50$ / 45$ for 75$ / 60$ for 100$ card
  • Amazon    35$ for 50$ / 60$ for 100$ card

Payment through: BTC

For more information please add me on Skype.
PineappleExpress1907

Pages:
Jump to: