Pages:
Author

Topic: [Vouched] MSDN Invites - Microsoft Keys & Windows Azure Credit 150$ each month - page 3. (Read 14132 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Vouch for my guy StuffSneak, even though I hate your guts!

He's legit.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I am intersted, but what is the difference between an Admin account and an Invite?
Activity: 9
Activity: 408
Merit: 250
Strive for Success
Bought him an ultra pleasant transaction.
Serious guy and very kind.

i'll trade again with you (and hope soon)

Thank you for smooth purchase. I hope we deal for more soon.
Activity: 48
Bought him an ultra pleasant transaction.
Serious guy and very kind.

i'll trade again with you (and hope soon)
Strive for Success
I bought a MSDN admin from him. Glad to see there are still legit people out there.

Thank you so much. I will for sure deal again with you Smiley

Thank you for your purchase. I hope we deal more in future!
Activity: 70
Enterpreneur
I bought a MSDN admin from him. Glad to see there are still legit people out there.

Thank you so much. I will for sure deal again with you Smiley
Strive for Success
People have started copying my thread/refer to my thread and they dont even feel like explaining what they are selling. You can expect what kind of support they can provide. I have been selling these since 2010 and I know almost all ways around it. I provide professional service and support.

Still have in stock. PM me to buy or if you have any kind of questions. I will be glad to answer them.
Strive for Success
Just sold an invite to wabbit313
Still have lot in stock. PM me or add me on skype if you have any questions or want to purchase.

Thank you.

Pleased to say, everything went well.  StuffSneak was very helpful in providing clear instructions to get the invites to work.

Happy customer here  Smiley

Glad everything went good. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me.

Thank you.

ps. Still selling!
Activity: 42
Still have lot in stock. PM me or add me on skype if you have any questions or want to purchase.

Thank you.

Pleased to say, everything went well.  StuffSneak was very helpful in providing clear instructions to get the invites to work.

Happy customer here  Smiley
Strive for Success

Thank you.
Strive for Success
How much do you sell an admin account for? I may be interested if the price is the correct one. PM it to me if you don't want to disclose it.
I have PMed you.
Activity: 70
Enterpreneur
How much do you sell an admin account for? I may be interested if the price is the correct one. PM it to me if you don't want to disclose it.
Strive for Success
20-50$ per key. Special offer on bulk deals!
Let me know if anyone want to purchase.
Strive for Success
is there a limit as to how many codes you can use via an invite?

im a little confused - i have bought several windows codes to use in my rigs - but if i can buy one invite for xxx dollar - this is much cheaper?

so to clarify - i buy invite - this enables me to download numerous windows programmes for free? even the same programme multiple times?

sorry for being a dumbass  Shocked

Hello. 1st of all, there is no problem about asking questions. I am here to answer your all questions.

Q. Is there a limit as to how many codes you can use via an invite?
A. Yes. There is limit on how many keys you can get for each software/OS. It is different for different softwares/OS. eg. You get 5 keys for Windows 8.1 etc.

Q. If i can buy one invite for xxx dollar - this is much cheaper?
A. Yes. This is cheapest you can get. You can use these keys/licenses on all your systems and even sell the remaining to others online or physically.

Q. so to clarify - i buy invite - this enables me to download numerous windows programmes for free? even the same programme multiple times?
A. Yes and Yes.

Do not hesitate if you have more questions. I am here to answer any questions you have.
You can add me on skype for faster communication.

Thank you.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
is there a limit as to how many codes you can use via an invite?

im a little confused - i have bought several windows codes to use in my rigs - but if i can buy one invite for xxx dollar - this is much cheaper?

so to clarify - i buy invite - this enables me to download numerous windows programmes for free? even the same programme multiple times?

sorry for being a dumbass  Shocked
Strive for Success
Thanks alot Stuffsneak, smooth and professional, it was a pleasure dealing with you, hope to deal with you again Smiley

Just sold 2 invites successfully to "sunz".
Thank you for smooth and legit purchase.

Still have plenty of invites and admin accounts for sale.
Thank you.
Strive for Success
Just sold one to n00bwastaken
Thank you for your purchase Smiley

smooth transaction. Thanks StuffSneak

Thank you for smooth and legitimate business.
I still have plenty invites in stock. Let me know if anyone wants to purchase or have any kind of questions.
Activity: 55

smooth transaction. Thanks StuffSneak
Strive for Success
Pages:
Jump to: