Pages:
Author

Topic: [VOUCHED] SELL Virtual Credit Cards [Bank & Entropay](AWS,AMAZON PRIME,PAYPAL..) - page 6. (Read 26663 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0
I'm also a member of thebot.net and I can say that the service he offers is good.I haven't used it personally so I can't really vouch but a lot of members from thebotnet have used it for the past years without any problem you can see yourself his feedbacks https://thebot.net/trader/ratingseller?user_id=250656

Thank you very much for the vouch!
I'm glad to see a fellow thebot.net member here Smiley
I think they can't see the feedback as they won't be registered..
But still, I appreciate your honest reply Smiley
Cheers!

Regards
Added you on skype.waiting for response...
I have responded to everyone..
I hope I have responded to you Smiley
what payment method do you accept and will a card work on all sites or do I need a different one for each
I accept PayPal bitcoin ethereum.. webmoney... Skrill
All payment processors Cheesy many crypto too..
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 4234
I'm also a member of thebot.net and I can say that the service he offers is good.I haven't used it personally so I can't really vouch but a lot of members from thebotnet have used it for the past years without any problem you can see yourself his feedbacks https://thebot.net/trader/ratingseller?user_id=250656

Regards

this is important one

sr.member provide feedback about your stuff.. for me its ok
dont need exchange anything by skype Smiley @kiko2001
Activity: 840
Merit: 375

Regards
Activity: 11
Added you on skype.waiting for response...
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
what payment method do you accept and will a card work on all sites or do I need a different one for each
vouch for him  Smiley Smiley.i bought a vcc for paypal from him.we talked on skype very responsive,we did a teamviewer session  and he linked my paypal with the vcc,very fast  Grin Grin

"....we talked on skype very responsive,we did a teamviewer session  and he linked my paypal with the vcc,very fast..."

You seem to be confuse @marmo55

You mean another person help to link your vcc to your paypal without getting restricted by paypal security team.
I've been on ebay & paypal for the past 10+. I doubt this.

Or maybe the seller only help to send the confirmation code to you since, you donot have access to check the movement of transaction (code)  associate with this vcc

Thanks

What he meant was, that I accessed this TeamViewer and I input the card for him Smiley why would PayPal block me Cheesy
Activity: 1009
Merit: 501
vouch for him  Smiley Smiley.i bought a vcc for paypal from him.we talked on skype very responsive,we did a teamviewer session  and he linked my paypal with the vcc,very fast  Grin Grin

"....we talked on skype very responsive,we did a teamviewer session  and he linked my paypal with the vcc,very fast..."

You seem to be confuse @marmo55

You mean another person help to link your vcc to your paypal without getting restricted by paypal security team.
I've been on ebay & paypal for the past 10+. I doubt this.

Or maybe the seller only help to send the confirmation code to you since, you donot have access to check the movement of transaction (code)  associate with this vcc

Thanks

legendary

Thanks for the prompt reply!
We will surely resolve this Smiley

seller contact me on skype

this is good news, because when a seller contact elder member for show products, is in my opinion trustable
@OP reached out to me to review and vouch for this product. However, after reviewing the thread, I feel that @babo has a valid reason to portray their opinion about your negative service. If you're selling a product, it's also your duty to explain the parameters of the product, including its restrictions and limitations.

I suggest that you work out the kinks with @babo and see if you can legitimately fix this incident.

Until then, I won't be providing any review services.

Cheers.
Thanks for the prompt reply!
We will surely resolve this Smiley

If you want we can test again the aws card.. But this time with a bit more patience and communication.. Okay? Smiley
I'll message you on Skype

The newbies were all buyers from Google search by the way Smiley

its ok
you can prepare suite for test and we can connect with team viewer or similar
and you show me your product
---

edit:
i've edited my first message of review

I will message you on Skype when I'm able to sir Smiley
legendary

If you want we can test again the aws card.. But this time with a bit more patience and communication.. Okay? Smiley

its ok
you can prepare suite for test and we can connect with team viewer or similar
and you show me your product
---

edit:
i've edited my first message of review
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
@OP reached out to me to review and vouch for this product. However, after reviewing the thread, I feel that @babo has a valid reason to portray their opinion about your negative service. If you're selling a product, it's also your duty to explain the parameters of the product, including its restrictions and limitations.

I suggest that you work out the kinks with @babo and see if you can legitimately fix this incident.

Until then, I won't be providing any review services.

Cheers.
I said i have less time
You found excuses.. i said fron start.. i need only proof of your product

I do this FOR FREE for community, i have a life...

In your thread only newbie guys buy your stuff,its strange

I ask, i have patience for two hours, i dont have infinite time

legendary
I said i have less time
You found excuses.. i said fron start.. i need only proof of your product

I do this FOR FREE for community, i have a life...

In your thread only newbie guys buy your stuff,its strange

I ask, i have patience for two hours, i dont have infinite time
I never said that the vcc aren't good for PayPal Smiley
They work FLAWLESSLY I even have like 5 bins that work Smiley

The aws card are not accepted by PayPal for linking.. But you just wanted to get a site to test, I couldn't explain to you..

I just said that those are 10$ each.. And I don't wanna give
Those for free for testing cause they are costing me...

I asked you if you could make an aws account, and you said it's fine for me.. Then you said you have 20 minutes until you get your lunch..and then you say that you will break my "balls"..? What kind of language is that for a legendary member?

https://prnt.sc/kjbobr

https://prnt.sc/kjbou5

And you go out here and say that I am fishy and not trusted Smiley

I am not here to scam, plenty people have bought cards from me from this forum itself..and from my forum thebot.net

But insulting and providing bad feedback, just because.. Is very unprofessional from you..
I have found  someone else to give an aws vcc to..
Someone who will be patient, and who will listen Cheesy

Please never break someone's balls when you would be given a vouch to Smiley you are a legendary member.. You are supposed to be an example to members here.. No to break members' balls sir Smiley
I appreciate your concern for providing feedback to the community.. But this is never the way Smiley
after first approach on skype the seller dont provide me stuff to test

said me vcc isnt good for paypal (proposed by me)
isnt good for digital ocean (proposed by me)

only viable test aws, i ask how i can test it and he disappear from skype

pay attention to buy these stuff from this seller, all buyers are newbies and no feedback from vouch

i smell scam attempt

Thanks for letting the community know.  Roll Eyes I was also going to message him for testing.
Hello everybody Smiley I am kiko2001.. I am a senior member in thebot.net registered since may 2015.
This is my profile link , and a screenshot
And this is my thread link

I recently found this forum,and thought I would give it a chance to start some selling threads Smiley

I have VCCs from 🇷🇺 Russia/🇺🇸 United States / United Kingdom / Estonia and other 🇪🇺 European banks Tongue

0$ VCC
1$ VCC - standard package..
Can make custom balance too .. 1-1000$
Working for AWS PAYPAL AMAZON PRIME etc etc etc.. no point in making a list
They are literally like a plastic card,only virtual Smiley

PRICE 4$

Message if you need  more info

Skype chris_bakugan

30+ Vouches!!
Code:
http://prntscr.com/kb0bzb
Code:
http://prntscr.com/kb0c67
Code:
http://prntscr.com/kb0cba
Code:
http://prntscr.com/kb0cg6
Code:
http://prntscr.com/kb0clu

28-30.10.2016 SOLD OVER 30 VCC ....
Activity: 466
Merit: 2
Thanks for letting the community know.  Roll Eyes I was also going to message him for testing.
legendary
after first approach on skype the seller dont provide me stuff to test

said me vcc isnt good for paypal (proposed by me)
isnt good for digital ocean (proposed by me)

only viable test aws, i ask how i can test it and he disappear from skype

pay attention to buy these stuff from this seller, all buyers are newbies and no feedback from vouch

i smell scam attempt

update 17 - 08 - 18
---
seller said we can try another test

update 18 - 08 - 18
---
seller contact me on skype (for real) this is good point
Pages:
Jump to: