Pages:
Author

Topic: [VOUCHED] SELLING CHEAP PREMIUM NETFLIX ACCOUNTS [LIFETIME] [AUTOBUY/INSTANT] - page 4. (Read 32929 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Bought one account, got nothing on the mail.

PMing you the account details.

Please check your messages, I sent the account

cheers mate! received vouch!
Activity: 197

Please check your messages, I sent the account

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...
Are these shared accounts?

Sorry didn't see if this was answered but will you be selling shared accounts, will multiple buyers also get the same credentials or is it 1 account per buyer non shared.

I'm quite sure that the person that he buys bulk accounts from cracks the accounts, which means that you'll also be sharing the account with the original owner.
Oh I didn't know. I will change it.
YOU NEED TO REMOVE THE WORD "CHEAPEST" ....ACCOUNTS GO FOR AS LITTLE AS 20 CENTS. 4 BUCKS .. YOU ARE THE MOST EXPENSIVE
Activity: 169
YOU NEED TO REMOVE THE WORD "CHEAPEST" ....ACCOUNTS GO FOR AS LITTLE AS 20 CENTS. 4 BUCKS .. YOU ARE THE MOST EXPENSIVE

Sorry didn't see if this was answered but will you be selling shared accounts, will multiple buyers also get the same credentials or is it 1 account per buyer non shared.

No I don't resell accounts, once I sell an account it automatically gets removed from my shop. So everyone gets their own account Smiley
Activity: 279
Merit: 250

I'll bookmark this thread Cool
till my money is enough Grin

Okay I will be looking forward to your response Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
I'll bookmark this thread Cool
till my money is enough Grin
What is MC Account?
And is that netflix for 1 month subscription?

MC account is Minecraft Account (I also sell Minecraft accounts). Also, no the Netflix account is not for only 1 month, it's forever You only buy the account from me and it's forever. Every account also comes with a lifetime warranty meaning if your account ever stops working I will replace it for FREE on the spot Smiley

Minecraft Account/Minecraft Gift Code?
Because that's too cheap for buying minecraft with $2
And
If it just a Minecraft Account, can I choose the username?

Yes I sell Minecraft accounts for only $2. These accounts only work on the client. But if you want your own account I can give it to you for only $11. (YOU CAN USE ANY EMAIL,PASSWORD,USERNAME,ETC) Smiley

Are you sure?
Just $11???
I'm very interested for that
So how to order it?

Yes I'm sure lol
You can message me on Skype:KryptonShop
PM me or email me at: [email protected]
legendary
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
What is MC Account?

MC account is Minecraft Account (I also sell Minecraft accounts). Also, no the Netflix account is not for only 1 month, it's forever You only buy the account from me and it's forever. Every account also comes with a lifetime warranty meaning if your account ever stops working I will replace it for FREE on the spot Smiley

And

Yes I sell Minecraft accounts for only $2. These accounts only work on the client. But if you want your own account I can give it to you for only $11. (YOU CAN USE ANY EMAIL,PASSWORD,USERNAME,ETC) Smiley

Are you sure?
Just $11???
I'm very interested for that
So how to order it?
Will i be able to create profiles with these netflix accounts?

Yes you will be able to create profiles for these accounts.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Will i be able to create profiles with these netflix accounts?
What is MC Account?

And

legendary
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
What is MC Account?

And
What is MC Account?

legendary
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
What is MC Account?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
bought netflix and everything is working atm. Noticed tho that netflix completely fucks up everything if you use 144Hz on your monitor, had to change to 120Hz lol.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123
Pages:
Jump to: