Pages:
Author

Topic: [VOUCHED] UPDATED! Get a FREE edu email account, free Amazon Prime, Windows 10 - page 3. (Read 33521 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
just bought ver 1. Can you send me ver 2 and 3 to test out?
Activity: 133
Merit: 100

There are 2 tested methods. I will send you the second one. Sorry about that. I'll fix the auto-shop.

When did you plan on sending me the second method ? I haven't received it yet.

thanks

PM me your email address. I'll be sending out the mass update a little later.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502

There are 2 tested methods. I will send you the second one. Sorry about that. I'll fix the auto-shop.

When did you plan on sending me the second method ? I haven't received it yet.

thanks
I bought this today and received only one method ? I thought there was suppose to be 2-3 methods ?

Also what is the maximum time I can expect to receive my edu email ?

thanks

The third method has not been tested yet. I just said possible third method. If it works I'll send it out to those who bought already.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
I bought this today and received only one method ? I thought there was suppose to be 2-3 methods ?

Also what is the maximum time I can expect to receive my edu email ?

thanks
MASSIVE UPDATE TO THE GUIDE RELEASED TODAY!

Get your copy now!

This update will be sent out today to previous buyers.
Second method is being written now and will be available a little later. I will email it out to all previous buyers this evening and it will be uploaded to auto-shop later this evening as well.

Two methods for free edu accounts! Possible third method on the way too Wink

Hi everyone. I received a PM from a new user demanding a refund and saying that the method no longer works. The order was placed, paid and then I got an almost immediate request for a refund. I think everyone would agree that this is not enough time to follow the steps in the guide and get your edu email, Especially if you are not in the US as it has proven to take a little longer.

This is NOT TRUE. I signed up for a new account a short time ago and it works fine.
I sent you a PM two days ago, and have not received a response.

I purchased your guide. I was disappointed to find out it is method I already knew about, and is freely available on this forum. Please PM me the second method, because that might be worthwhile.

Thanks

Hi 335coin. I'm sorry I missed your PM.

You know, you could have asked me about the method before buying the guide if you thought it was one that was freely available. Or you could have asked for a refund after buying rather than making that post in my thread. You could have asked for my Skype info. You could have asked for another vouch copy too. You can ask just about every person that bought it... I am easy to get a hold of and I do care. I don't want you to be unhappy. I have sent you a PM with more info.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I sent you a PM two days ago, and have not received a response.

I purchased your guide. I was disappointed to find out it is method I already knew about, and is freely available on this forum. Please PM me the second method, because that might be worthwhile.

Thanks
-- VOUCH --

Got the method and also a link to the second method he has been working on. First method worked and I've got my email account, going to use it to sign up for things soon. As for the second one, it's still waiting on approval, but I'll assume that it will work. Thanks OP, worked like promised!

Thank you for the kind words. I really appreciate it!

It's true, the second one works too. Just need to package it all up or the previous buyers and will combine it for new buyers too Smiley
Activity: 49
-- VOUCH --

Got the method and also a link to the second method he has been working on. First method worked and I've got my email account, going to use it to sign up for things soon. As for the second one, it's still waiting on approval, but I'll assume that it will work. Thanks OP, worked like promised!
Hey Guys, so I got the pdf. Created an account about 15 mins (you will need to fill out some forms but everything is guided in the pdf)

After submission, less than 3 mins I got my edu account.

This is great, hopefully this won't die.

This is worth it for 5$, maybe even more

Free software for everybody

Thank you very much for your honest review.

After much going back and forth I have decided to keep the price at $3 !!!
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
Hey Guys, so I got the pdf. Created an account about 15 mins (you will need to fill out some forms but everything is guided in the pdf)

After submission, less than 3 mins I got my edu account.

This is great, hopefully this won't die.

This is worth it for 5$, maybe even more

Free software for everybody
Interested to vouch Smiley

I sent you a PM

**All vouches have been given out. Thank you all for your feedback**
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
hi, i can confirm it's working now. i was trying to msg and get refund.
but i was thinking why not try to log in again and see if its working.
i just tried to login few minutes ago, and tried two accounts i created yesterday, they are working, i can login now.
you can tell the buyer to wait more time to wait for the account activation.

thanks

Yay!! I guess sometimes it just take a little longer. Thank you for your persistence Smiley

Now go get some of those student discounts!
Activity: 16
hi, i can confirm it's working now. i was trying to msg and get refund.
but i was thinking why not try to log in again and see if its working.
i just tried to login few minutes ago, and tried two accounts i created yesterday, they are working, i can login now.
you can tell the buyer to wait more time to wait for the account activation.

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: