Pages:
Author

Topic: [VOUCHED] [WTS] Ebook - BANK $$$ WITH POKEMON GO - page 2. (Read 1141 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
i'm still waiting for those 2 vouches from ajaxmoor and Caesar V , i am willing to give another vouch copy to a sr. member or above who can read it and leave a review in 30-60 mins !
I would like for vouch but I don't know whether it is neccessary to play the game (haven't released in my place so no pokemon on the map yet)

its not released everywhere but you still can play it without any issues. You will eventually get pokemons by roaming ! I have 2 vouches since you didn't reply after our first conversation, i'll give another vouch to you if i feel its necessary
No problem let see how 2 other guys go. Still I dont understand what you mean by roaming when the region is locked. Except hack the gps. My country used to be playable until the hype went to high and they decided to lock t lol

well i don't know about your country or anything about niantic (pokemon go creators) locking the countries. It still a hype in my country though despite having no official launch. people are literally crazy about it !
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I would like for vouch but I don't know whether it is neccessary to play the game (haven't released in my place so no pokemon on the map yet)

its not released everywhere but you still can play it without any issues. You will eventually get pokemons by roaming ! I have 2 vouches since you didn't reply after our first conversation, i'll give another vouch to you if i feel its necessary
No problem let see how 2 other guys go. Still I dont understand what you mean by roaming when the region is locked. Except hack the gps. My country used to be playable until the hype went to high and they decided to lock t lol

i have already given 2 vouches. waiting for the review !
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
just started to play today, check your PM
Activity: 770
If none of the other guys seem interested, feel free to PM me with the vouch copy. I have been playing it a lot lately and can give a good review for it.

anyone up for a vouch copy ?  Roll Eyes
Game is quite popular in my area, I don't mind taking a vouch copy and leaving a review.

Vouch sent ! check your pm !
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
If none of the other guys seem interested, feel free to PM me with the vouch copy. I have been playing it a lot lately and can give a good review for it.
Activity: 616
I AM A SCAMMER
I would take a vouch copy and leave a review.
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
Game is quite popular in my area, I don't mind taking a vouch copy and leaving a review.
i'll wait for a sr. member or above for now !
Activity: 210
yes its newbie friendly, you just need to know the game basics though to scale up !
That will be nice then, waiting for review and probably you narrowed down the vouch to Full member for faster reviews, just a suggestion though.
yes its newbie friendly, you just need to know the game basics though to scale up !
Activity: 210
This is quite new to me but is your earning method good newbie friendly? I would have asked for a vouch copy but i am yet to get there however i will patiently wait for review from a qualified member.

3 Vouch copies for sr. member or above with neutral or positive trust . - GIVEN

Vouches -

Okay, I have read the ebook.

It is a CPA method.

The seller explains things quite well, there should be no problem in doing this method after reading the instructions.

The method is feasable but requires legwork which I guess you could do while playing the game?

It can really work well if you put in good effort consistently, give good phsycological incentives and look as legit as possible.

Review:
Like Caesar already said this is indeed a CPA method, but with a great twist. Apart from CPA you could also use other forms of money generation using the same method.  I have been personally thinking of a method to monetize the game myself, and this does it really well. The book explains the CPA part really well too. The method can also be expanded a tweaked a little depending on how you play with to suit your country or the mindset of the people around you. The only extra thing I could add was this method isn't only limited to pokemongo, and can be used for other things as well, depending on how you use it.

Will I have paid 10$ for it ? I think so yes(more like 6-7$) .You will definitely have to do some work for it. I can't be sure right away how much money you will be able to make off it, as I haven't tested the method myself. But with proper persuasion and psychological incentives(like Caesar said) this definitely could give you a lot of boost.

ebook length - 21 pages (v2)

Skype support will cost additional $10

Pages:
Jump to: