Pages:
Author

Topic: [VOUCHED][AUTOBUY] Easy way to make 20$ a day with cryptocurrencies - page 2. (Read 28551 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10
Just purchased will check it out and post a review shortly

hope you can make some nice profits  Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Just purchased will check it out and post a review shortly
Activity: 3
how to buy if i dont have any crypto money? i am quite new and find some nice guide to invest.
I have received a vouch copy from OP.
It`s a very short read which contains a basic 'method' which in theory it should be profitable almost riskfree  but in reality its not so easy to apply. You get just the very base of the 'method' in the ebook , but if you can 'build' a good system I can see it beeing profitable.

That's my point and the previous vouchers really annoyed me with their reviews
sellers shouldn't sell such guides without mentioning the name , if I know that the strategy is an arbitrage strategy I wouldn't buy the guide cause I already know it

so in case you are wondering it's ARBITRAGE , there is a 99% chance that you already know that and no need to buy a guide for it

It's a dollar 5 guide FOR FUCK'S SAKE man. Do you expect a $5 guide to reveal fucking goldmines to you? I am sure 70% of people here in this section will never have thought of this before. Stop being salty for your 5 bucks! you have already made thrice of what you paid by spamming here. We get it you are annoyed no need to create a drama scene here. I have seen worse guides than this, sell out for 49$ or more.

yes exactly. i dont know what he'd expect to get for 5$. i have many satisfied customers that made good profits over the last weeks and no one is complaining.

I can vouch that this guide works with a minimum investment of about $50 according to the author.

thanks for the review!  Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I can vouch that this guide works with a minimum investment of about $50 according to the author.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218
Change is in your hands
It`s a very short read which contains a basic 'method' which in theory it should be profitable almost riskfree  but in reality its not so easy to apply. You get just the very base of the 'method' in the ebook , but if you can 'build' a good system I can see it beeing profitable.

sellers shouldn't sell such guides without mentioning the name , if I know that the strategy is an arbitrage strategy I wouldn't buy the guide cause I already know it

so in case you are wondering it's ARBITRAGE , there is a 99% chance that you already know that and no need to buy a guide for it

It's a dollar 5 guide FOR FUCK'S SAKE man. Do you expect a $5 guide to reveal fucking goldmines to you? I am sure 70% of people here in this section will never have thought of this before. Stop being salty for your 5 bucks! you have already made thrice of what you paid by spamming here. We get it you are annoyed no need to create a drama scene here. I have seen worse guides than this, sell out for 49$ or more.
accepting bitcoin cash now
It`s a very short read which contains a basic 'method' which in theory it should be profitable almost riskfree  but in reality its not so easy to apply. You get just the very base of the 'method' in the ebook , but if you can 'build' a good system I can see it beeing profitable.

thank you for the honest review  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
It`s a very short read which contains a basic 'method' which in theory it should be profitable almost riskfree  but in reality its not so easy to apply. You get just the very base of the 'method' in the ebook , but if you can 'build' a good system I can see it beeing profitable.

Activity: 762
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
hello, i'm interested pm me you ETH address is 5$ correct?
if some sr. or hero member want a vouch copy hit me up

Hit me up with a pm , i would like to test it, thanks

just sent you the review copy  Smiley
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
if some sr. or hero member want a vouch copy hit me up

Hit me up with a pm , i would like to test it, thanks
but it´s possible to make some money with this method?

sure it's possible! thats why there are so many people reporting their earnings and good vouches from legendary / hero members.
as stated, this is a guide for beginners in trading and guarantees good / gtd. results.
legendary
guess who's back

it's possible yes , but it's not easy and it requires work also you need to keep funds in two exchanges which makes you trust two exchanges at the same time with your money and I wouldn't risk that especially at the moment
you need to take action fast thats why if you don't have funds in exchanges most likely you will miss the opportunity
The last bittrex drama proves that no one should keep money in any exchange , cause even the "trusted" ones can screw some of their users
Activity: 52
such guide shouldn't be sold for money , cause 100% of the traders here knows what this guide is
I don't know how vouchers allowed the op to take money for this , they should had mentioned at least the name of the guide that he is selling
cause I'm sure once you know the name of the method that the guide is talking about you won't bother at all buying it
I was curious to know what the guide talks about since I love trading strategies , but didn't expect to find this

Vouchers how you didn't mention that ?!?!?!
the guide is just telling you to arbitrage , this info is free !!!! you shouldn't sell something that all people know about without mentioning it
if you want to sell then say I'm selling you how to arbitrage , don't say I'm selling a method to make 10-20$ trading cause there are plenty strategies in trading and buyers have the right to know what the guide talks about

I can received a vouch copy and leave a review if you still giving vouch copies.
Thanks

i'll send you the vouch copy right now
legendary
guess who's back
such guide shouldn't be sold for money , cause 100% of the traders here knows what this guide is
I don't know how vouchers allowed the op to take money for this , they should had mentioned at least the name of the guide that he is selling
cause I'm sure once you know the name of the method that the guide is talking about you won't bother at all buying it
I was curious to know what the guide talks about since I love trading strategies , but didn't expect to find this

Vouchers how you didn't mention that ?!?!?!
the guide is just telling you to arbitrage , this info is free !!!! you shouldn't sell something that all people know about without mentioning it
if you want to sell then say I'm selling you how to arbitrage , don't say I'm selling a method to make 10-20$ trading cause there are plenty strategies in trading and buyers have the right to know what the guide talks about

Activity: 762
I can received a vouch copy and leave a review if you still giving vouch copies.
Thanks
I was  curious to know what this trading strategy so decided to buy it since it's only 5$
haven't used selly before , tried to buy the guide with bitcoin and once I submitted my email an error message showed saying : You've been deemed as possibly fraudulent based on the seller's settings

what's that ?? and how to fix it ??

i dont know why this happend, must be a problem with selly. you can send me a pm and i will send it to you  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: