Pages:
Author

Topic: [VOUCHED][Autobuy]4000+ Email database of Crypto users, Sample available - page 2. (Read 2840 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1
The list has now grown to include 2500+ members and we'll keep on adding new members. All the additions are verified for duplicity in the database so no email id exists twice and all of them correspond to a valid Bitcointalk profile details of which are also provided.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Actual, verified email addresses of crypto community members along with Bitcointalk, Twitter profiles, and Ethereum addresses available for promotional activities related to ICOs, Airdrops, new services, etc.

1500+ verified and interested users who have shared their details willingly to be included in such promotions.

PM to receive a sample/vouch copy and for pricing and other details. Flexible pricing available!  Smiley

P.S. Spammers and scammers, please stay away!  Embarrassed

Auto-buy 3000 (+99 bonus) email address database: https://satoshibox.com/tbuo4x33cn4ppmetjjxqryi3

Vouches below:

I can vouch for the authenticity of the emails. I had purchased 500 addresses from tradingcrypto and used them via MailChimp campaign - none of the email addresses bounced and I got a good response rate as well.

OP was professional in his dealings - he offered a sample of 10 records with Bitcointalk profiles which I verified before making any payments and then used Satoshibox for the final transaction. He also offered flexible pricing based on the number of records I wanted.

I believe this is better than buying generic email databases from outside which are mostly junk and contain random users who may not be interested in crypto space. I am happy to recommend OP and would love to deal with him again.

He has given me a vouch copy of 50 emails. The list is valid and seems to look fresh. The emails given to me were from this forum along with the profile link. Seems to be a genuine offer.
Pages:
Jump to: