Pages:
Author

Topic: [VOUCHED]Selling MSDN Admin Account and Invites - page 3. (Read 10132 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Just bought admin account. Very fast deal.

thank you.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
MSDN Admin Account / MS Product Keys Seller
Perhaps Fakhoury is not a boss of this forum that everyone beg him before gonna open any thread so that he post his review and raise someone's sales.
I don't know what is special in him. Even he's selling illegal MS keys on this forum secretly.
Vod has already given him a negative trust.

No problems here, so your post isn't ok.
Activity: 1101
Merit: 500
Perhaps Fakhoury is not a boss of this forum that everyone beg him before gonna open any thread so that he post his review and raise someone's sales.
I don't know what is special in him. Even he's selling illegal MS keys on this forum secretly.
Vod has already given him a negative trust.
Activity: 31
Got my MSDN Admin Account. Looks fine !
reply to me via skype please Smiley
you're online but not replying.
Hey, when are you normally online?
19 MSDN Admin Accounts in stock. Contact me if you want to buy at skype: xirangel / PM / Mail: [email protected]

100$ - EXTRA PRICE | CONTACT ME FAST!
17 MSDN Admin Accounts in stock. Contact me if you want to buy at skype: xirangel / PM / Mail: [email protected]
I need Office Home and Business 2013 (Retail) Keys
Can you give me at 5$/per key. I need 15 keys.
Please reply.

Office Home and Business 2013 -  Out of stock.. I'm sorry!
Activity: 1101
Merit: 500
I need Office Home and Business 2013 (Retail) Keys
Can you give me at 5$/per key. I need 15 keys.
Please reply.
Activity: 14
Bought a MSDN account form him and worked perfectly. Nice communication and service. Recommended.
Please add my skype : lzjk001

I added you.
Activity: 26
Please add my skype : lzjk001
It wasn't me.
Activity: 7
This account wouldn't even last for 2 weeks. I know a guy who tried to sell the same account for $50 lol. Good luck ripping off people.

Same account? Imposible!

Yes you can find his thread somewhere on this forum. He sold an admin account for $50 - $60.
This account wouldn't even last for 2 weeks. I know a guy who tried to sell the same account for $50 lol. Good luck ripping off people.

Same account? Imposible!
Activity: 7
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
Fakhoury's Official Review

1. Introduction

As you dear members can see, I've encouraged the seller for to give a vouch copy and I applied for it.

The seller at first asked me what to give as a vouch copy, I told him either an invite or an admin account and I preferred/recommended an admin account because it's harder to deal with and this shows the real quality of the account.

The seller told me that he needs an admin/moderator/trusted member to give him the vouch copy, and I showed him that I'm a "trusted" member.

He was convinced and told me what to send as a vouch copy and I recommended the admin account.

We continued to deal on the e-mail as the user has reached the limit of 5 PM's as he is still new.

The user asked me if I will pay for the vouch copy or not and I stated that it's an "free" copy and should work the "same" as the bought account.

He gave me the account details and I've changed the e-mail and the password as a pre-caution, this is what I normally do, even with my suppliers.

Now, I will talk about the "Account" and the "Seller"

2. The Account

The account is fresh and un-used. Gained with legitimate means.

It seems nearly perfect for now, I didn't generate keys or send invites for now, but for now, everything seems perfect, I will update this few days later after I use them a little.

Now, the seller.

3. The Seller

The seller is friendly, kind and polite person.

Although he is new, but he is a fast learner and I see that he is willing to be among the "best" sellers here around the forum.

Me, as Fakhoury, until now, I recommend the seller and his products.

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: