Pages:
Author

Topic: Voucher redemption terms and conditions need advice - page 2. (Read 290 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
the fees are indeed prety big but ive worked wih them before and it went flawless my wallet was funded whitin  a couple of minutes. i will show you 2 examples of transaction summaries .

Congratulations! Your voucher has been successfully redeemed.
Transaction summary:
Voucher number:
NPP37C7J81D*********
Value:
1.75924189 DASH
Provided Crypto Wallet Address:
XbMaiUv*******
Network Fee:
0.04465 DASH
Total:
1.71459189 DASH
Funds will be available within 10 hours, as each transaction needs to be validated first.
Attached you will find your receipt, as well as our Terms of Service.

this got credited whitiin minutes
this is obiously a normal one just pretty expensive fees.

Congratulations! Your voucher has been successfully redeemed.
Transaction summary:
Voucher number:
C03767*******
Value:
391.65928906 ETH
Provided Crypto Wallet Address:
0x23****
Network Fee:
10.19946 ETH
Total:
381.45982906 ETH
Funds will be available within 10 hours, as each transaction needs to be validated first.
Attached you will find your receipt, as well as our Terms of Service.

this one on the other hand obviously something went wrong right ? :p
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
This isn't totally clear.

So you redeemed a voucher for 100 Euros worth of ETH and received none at all? Or some at a different/worse exchange rate?

Do they publish the exchange rates they offer or were you checking the market rate from a different exchange? Since they mention credit cards I assume fees will be big.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
i recently wanted to redeem a cryptovoucher i bought for 100 euros (cryptovoucher.io). i went through the process just following the steps and got confirmed my voucher was redeemed  and funds would be sent to my eth adress. when i closed the site and  cheked my inbox for the transaction summary, i noticed i bought ether at a way better rate. Now do they actually owe me this amount of ether they sent e on the summary ?  The voucher is marke dused now and i did not receive any funds. the are their terms and conditions https://www.cryptovoucher.io/terms-and-conditions
Pages:
Jump to: