Pages:
Author

Topic: VPN for crypto - page 2. (Read 2671 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
August 25, 2017, 03:30:39 PM
This website seems to describe in detail the advantages and disadvantages of the most popular options in regards of VPNs: https://vpnreport.org/

Seems like the most popular one is Tunnelbear. To be honest, from that list I have already used two: PIA (Private Internet Access) and PureVPN and have nothing against. Stopped using PIA some time ago because there I didn't really trusted their support responses regarding how the logs were being kept or saved.

I have been using PureVPN so far and nothing to complain about.  Wink
I agree with you entirely, And I also use Purepro, great if you want to hide your IP. But still a lot of other VPN software as well as Zenmate, HMA Pro, CyberGhost VPN .... you can experience it. Purevpn software, when we choose a country to connect to, can see that there are many IP addresses in each country.  Kiss

You seems little bit Sounds with the IT knowledge. Please be sure that you should dig up the old topic which is been already answered and op satisfied about his query. By the way you can should not dig it unwantedly. To be go with official VPN client contact you can use Cisco client to that.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 25, 2017, 02:34:07 PM
This website seems to describe in detail the advantages and disadvantages of the most popular options in regards of VPNs: https://vpnreport.org/

Seems like the most popular one is Tunnelbear. To be honest, from that list I have already used two: PIA (Private Internet Access) and PureVPN and have nothing against. Stopped using PIA some time ago because there I didn't really trusted their support responses regarding how the logs were being kept or saved.

I agree with you entirely, And I also use Purepro, great if you want to hide your IP. But still a lot of other VPN software as well as Zenmate, HMA Pro, CyberGhost VPN .... you can experience it. Purevpn software, when we choose a country to connect to, can see that there are many IP addresses in each country.  Kiss
Activity: 38
August 17, 2017, 05:36:39 PM

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
August 13, 2017, 01:40:30 PM
Considering your highly positive feedback about Express VPN, I think I will go with it. I have done my own research about this particular VPN and as a matter of fact, your feedback is not so different than other reviewers' ratings. You can read the features on their own website, but every provider says that their service is excellent. The difference is, at Express VPN, people agree with it x))

Although the thread served my purpose, I decided to keep open it. In this way, people who are interested in other VPNs could benefit from the ongoing discussion too.
I have not tested express vpn yet. Basically I have subscribed (or availed trail) with more than 40 VPN providers and the best choice for me must be private internet access. They have vast IP locations and covering all the VPN technologies still coming up with cheaper prices compared to any other compositors. Before going with express vpn I like to suggest you to try to avail trail. Or going for one month or least period of paid subscription also may ensure your peace of mind.
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
August 13, 2017, 12:32:54 PM
VPN usage for cryptocurrency is found effective with very limited service providers. I haven't come across any of the VPN service renderer who accepts bitcoin. Trusted service providers accept mostly in terms of USD and several service renders have started accepting in terms of local currency.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
E᙭OTIᑕ ♥ ᑕOIᑎS
August 13, 2017, 04:49:28 AM
Considering your highly positive feedback about Express VPN, I think I will go with it. I have done my own research about this particular VPN and as a matter of fact, your feedback is not so different than other reviewers' ratings. You can read the features on their own website, but every provider says that their service is excellent. The difference is, at Express VPN, people agree with it x))

Although the thread served my purpose, I decided to keep open it. In this way, people who are interested in other VPNs could benefit from the ongoing discussion too.
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
August 04, 2017, 10:02:54 AM
I think Express VPN is your best choice for bitcoin payment but keep in mind that they do keep some connection logs even tho their website says that they don't.

express vpn will be one  of good choice, it has more than 140 server and fast connection. i just search it on Google and found that express vpn has features "VPN Split Tunneling" i never use express vpn but Google said that it features means allows you to route some of your device traffic through a VPN while letting the rest directly access the internet.
Activity: 37
August 04, 2017, 06:23:47 AM
Anyone have any thoughts on NordVPN?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
August 04, 2017, 06:20:24 AM
What is the suggested premium VPN to use with crypto?

I would like to use it to deal at the deep web so it has to support TOR browser. In addition, work from mobile phone and allow torrent and SSH to my remote server. Preferably from a country with "loose" law enforcement.

It is not my intention to use it for clearly malicious purposes, though.
In my country, i think vpn is not widely used in the previous years but at this year 2017 particularly this last june up to now vpn is known and became widely use especially in my place. People easily adopt this. I tried it before and due to some problem I did not continue it. Well in some other people they find it good and better. Through this they can do lots of things through their mobile phones and laptop. I also tried before VPN in bitcoin and I find it okey. Now I knew someone who always bitcoin using VPN and I haven't heard anything bad about it.
Activity: 244
August 04, 2017, 04:10:06 AM
I used Hotspot Shield, ExpressVPN, NordVPN, & Cryptostorm on my router. They're all good services.
Activity: 35
August 04, 2017, 04:02:26 AM
private internet access

it used to supported bitcointalk forum/
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
August 04, 2017, 01:28:18 AM
TunnelBear good program, I used it in Google Chrome. But you have to pay if you use it often.

There are many VPN available for pc to Google playstore. Its all upto your choice. If you wish to use the vpn service for exclusive business you choose the standard vpn like cisco client connect. If you are using it personal purpose you can even use betternet or super vpn.
I sometimes use VPN so that I won't lose means of communication and updates. Especially in bitcoin forum. Talking about VPN for crypto, it does make sense because it can help both companies wherever developer it belongs to. There are many free VPN app from google though but I guess the quality is different when there's a payment. Otherwise there is a limited trial to offer.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
July 31, 2017, 11:10:41 AM
TunnelBear good program, I used it in Google Chrome. But you have to pay if you use it often.

There are many VPN available for pc to Google playstore. Its all upto your choice. If you wish to use the vpn service for exclusive business you choose the standard vpn like cisco client connect. If you are using it personal purpose you can even use betternet or super vpn.
Activity: 476
PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000
July 31, 2017, 06:51:07 AM
check here the top 10 vpn
http://www.10bestvpnservices.com/
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
July 29, 2017, 03:43:54 PM
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
July 29, 2017, 01:26:38 PM
i am using hidemyass and i like it. there have too many IP and too many different country.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
July 28, 2017, 03:24:46 PM
What is the suggested premium VPN to use with crypto?

I would like to use it to deal at the deep web so it has to support TOR browser. In addition, work from mobile phone and allow torrent and SSH to my remote server. Preferably from a country with "loose" law enforcement.

It is not my intention to use it for clearly malicious purposes, though.

Im sure you mean Darknets (Tor, i2p for example).
If you are looking for cheap and trustable VPN provider that accepts BTC, i recommend PIA (Private Internet Access). They do not keep logs, are cheap and trusted. They also provide SOCKS5 proxy for torrent clients as well. The subscription is 40$ a year, which is a great deal if you ask me. Their software are easy to use, but you can use OpenVPN to connect as well if you wish so.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
July 28, 2017, 03:17:52 PM
Heres a good list of VPNs you can use and all these providers are running outside the US, accept BTC, support OpenVPN and have a no logging policy.

The last part is unbelievable because all of them will to log your IP for accounting, but maybe they regularly deletes them.

Scroll down and find the VPN section.

https://privacytoolsio.github.io/privacytools.io/

Thank you very much for highly useful sharing. I guess now a days almost all VPN providers are supporting bitcoin payments but the features you are listing is more important as these kind of filers are not possible while googling or finding from word of mouth.

I did here some exchanges are starting accepting altcoins also as part of payment option after shapeshift kind of services' introductions this kind of improvements are highly expected one only.
Activity: 42
July 28, 2017, 10:36:58 AM
The last part is unbelievable because all of them will to log your IP for accounting, but maybe they regularly deletes them.

Once a year or so I buy 7-10 of the top VPN services just to test them out. This year more then half of them would NOT let me buy their services using a proxy.

I got a warning message such as "You are using a Proxy" "We have banned your IP" so I contacted the support and they told me they do not allow people to buy proxies using a proxy. Strange.  Huh  You sell proxies but need to track the people you are selling them to ? Very suspicious. Honey Pots ?
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
July 28, 2017, 02:14:20 AM
Heres a good list of VPNs you can use and all these providers are running outside the US, accept BTC, support OpenVPN and have a no logging policy.

Scroll down and find the VPN section.

https://privacytoolsio.github.io/privacytools.io/
Pages:
Jump to: