Pages:
Author

Topic: VPN For Newbies? - page 2. (Read 357 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 27
January 08, 2018, 07:03:45 AM
Private internet access has been pretty good for me. Or just use Tor.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 07:02:06 AM
u can use Hola as extensions with google chrome if you need free VPN..
But, why u have to use VPN for safety ? i never use it for bitcoin transaction and my account is safe, all you need is to active google authenticator for your wallet

I never used it before, but I just bumped into an article about claiming Bitcoin Rhodium (BTR), and several people mentioned using a VPN service
copper member
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
always a satoshi short
January 08, 2018, 06:35:14 AM
Hi there, you can look into Kaspersky antivirus, it comes with a trial kaspersky secure connection.
Not sure if you can buy the vpn separate.  I only used it once, but it looks like a one-click and your done vpn/vps service.

Maybe other members here are more experienced with it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 06:28:29 AM
u can use Hola as extensions with google chrome if you need free VPN..
But, why u have to use VPN for safety ? i never use it for bitcoin transaction and my account is safe, all you need is to active google authenticator for your wallet
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 06:23:41 AM
Hi

I must have been living under a rock, because I just found out about VPN services to protect your crypto transactions.  Roll Eyes

I've been searching the web, but there are so many of them, and I don't know which features I need.

So I am looking for a newbie-friendly (easy to set up) VPN service that is affordable and trustworthy.

All tips are welcome   Grin
Pages:
Jump to: