Pages:
Author

Topic: VPN Related problem to Bitcointalk Account Registration - page 2. (Read 309 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0
I Realise VPN Need to be turn ON before the registration of any bitcointalk account, Due to this procedure to account opening, so many account has been devaluated and render useless due VPN Failure as a result unknown to the user that the VPN has been used in crime related activities. So many registered account has badges or restrictions that can't let the account be put to use and such a user may not be able to reply or quote in any forum topic.
This challenges has now make registration of bitcointalk account difficult mostly for the newbies and thereby also causing limitations to the population of people wishing to be long to this lovely ecosystem.
I Suggests if account registration can be done without VPN or either if the related problem above can be Minimize.
This really affected me as at when I was registering my account. It occur to me several time. I have to delete so many VPN to download new one before I could be able to registered my account.... I urge the mod to work on that so we can have a traffic free to account registration.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
I Realise VPN Need to be turn ON before the registration of any bitcointalk account, Due to this procedure to account opening, so many account has been devaluated and render useless due VPN Failure as a result unknown to the user that the VPN has been used in crime related activities. So many registered account has badges or restrictions that can't let the account be put to use and such a user may not be able to reply or quote in any forum topic.
This challenges has now make registration of bitcointalk account difficult mostly for the newbies and thereby also causing limitations to the population of people wishing to be long to this lovely ecosystem.
I Suggests if account registration can be done without VPN or either if the related problem above can be Minimize.
Pages:
Jump to: