Pages:
Author

Topic: ★🔥★ VPN Shop ($5 each) For 6 Months ★🔥★ (Vouched) - page 5. (Read 35454 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Hi

I am currently selling the following Premium VPN services for 6 months with guarantee.

=> ExpressVPN
=> NordVpn
=> HMA
=> IpVanish
=> VyperVPN

These VPNs doesn't need to have any introduction.

Price: $5 for each

Now please don't ask for any vouch copies now.

Vouches
Today I bought the account from him.

Firstly I would like to thank you.

Everything goes well. I paid and he sent me the account details within 3 minutes. I recommend to him. I hope my account be valid for 6 months.

Vouch account received.
So there's not much to say since everyone already knows about what a vpn is.
But I can confirm that I received a working vpn account and will update from time to time if the account is still working or it stops working.
Current account status: Working
7/21/17

Thank you for sending me a vouch copy. I recieved the credentials pretty quickly. I have the app already so needed to input the details and tried two countries (us and uk) both worked without any issues. I will provide further updates on this service. Thank you again.

If you are still thinking about buying from him, I tell you just do it don't worry, this is my feeling from the beginin, i sent the money, after few minutes a got my account as he promised.

Thank you again.

Update account is still Working
8/4/17

Just a bit of update: Received a vouch account on the 23 of July and the account is still working.
Thanks

I paid for a year ExpressVpn membership and received the account information a few minutes later, perfect. Everything is working for the moment, thanks!

I bought an account, sent in minutes.
It's working correctly at the moment.
Thanks.

Got ExpressVPN for 1 year. Everything works right now. Thanks

There were some problems with the connection. He successfully solved the problem. My year subscription is still working. Good luck in business!

As I am new here, I can go first with reputable members only or you can use any escrow service Smiley

Ask me if you have question.
Pages:
Jump to: