Pages:
Author

Topic: VPN that can be paid in BTC - page 3. (Read 1880 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
April 06, 2015, 04:07:26 AM
Try Private Internet Access, the one advertised on the forum. It's pretty good and cheap, and accepts Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
April 06, 2015, 04:00:34 AM

Have already read the link and I must say that those weren't sufficient data that I can rely on if I want to access their premium service. Sad And the prices are way higher compared to those services that accepts USD as payment. But anyways, thank you for sharing your thoughts about my query. Smiley

the one from my signature cryptovpn

They use an escrow and pay for their signature campaign, not directly related to their service but it's worth a mention Smiley
they are
This was the one I was talking about (though I forgot to put an -o in the Crypt, my bad) and I'm not so sure about them, given that aren't listed in the top searches when I type in "best vpn with bitcoin" or any keywords that fall within the same line as the former. Thanks for sharing it too. I might as well look deeper into them before I give it a go. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
April 06, 2015, 03:48:16 AM
the one from my signature cryptovpn

They use an escrow and pay for their signature campaign, not directly related to their service but it's worth a mention Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
April 06, 2015, 03:19:21 AM
I don't know if this is the correct board for this one, but I'd like to hear from you guys what VPN service accepts BTC. I'd also like to see the speed, latency, and other issues that the VPN service might bring. I tried to do a Google search for it and I found CryptVPN. I don't know if they deliver good service and fast connections so I came here and ask (but I'm quite uncertain whether this is the right board for my query.) Any replies will be looked upon, though I ask you to please include some pros and cons to the service you might refer to me. Thanks in advance. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: