Pages:
Author

Topic: VPS hosting & Webhosting evalutation thread‏. Evaluate your host here! - page 6. (Read 12189 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
  • Can I cancel service at any time (monthly)?

Yes, service is provided month to month

• Can I upgrade at any time (increase storage / cpu) without having to re-setup?

Yes, with a few notes: 1) The upgrade can only be performed with the system offline, 2) It may require moving the system to another node, 3) while you can add additional storage space, the geometry of the initial disk cannot change without doing another setup. In other words, if the upgrade includes additional disk space and you wish to claim it, we can add it as a second disk to your system.

• Is first publicly accessible IPv4 address included?

No. Many of our customers don't utilize or require a static address. If you want an external/static IP address, it is an additional cost.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
My opinion is a bit biased of course, so I will only add that FrozenOnline.com offers a full 5 day refund. So you could try us out for a few days. If it doesn't work out, you get your coins back. We would of course appreciate you sharing with us what problems you had so we can improve our services.

Your offer looks pretty cool, some questions:

• Can I cancel service at any time (monthly)?
  • Can I upgrade at any time (increase storage / cpu) without having to re-setup?
  • Is first publicly accessible IPv4 address included?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
My opinion is a bit biased of course, so I will only add that FrozenOnline.com offers a full 5 day refund. So you could try us out for a few days. If it doesn't work out, you get your coins back. We would of course appreciate you sharing with us what problems you had so we can improve our services.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
    There is a lot of hosting providers that use bitcointalk to advertise their services. This thread will provide everyone on what providers are good, what they offer that makes them better than the rest, and to gain reputation as the best hosting provider on this forum. Here is this threads rules as follows:
  • service must be recommended by another bitcointalk member. Must be in public view on this thread. I will ignore any pm's regarding adding your services
  • Their is 3 Sections Good Reputation, Bad reputation, the old stuff is located here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2917708 and will be cleaned and removed as i go through it. Any service not mentioned in this thread will be removed from that list
  • The more recommendations the higher it is on the list or has a +1,+2,+3 and so on.
  • accepting bitcoin is a must.
  • Users must be Members and above. Jr.members sorry.
  • People recommending must provide a link to the website and reasoning to why they gave the review and what they feel was good about that service (or bad)
  • I only act as a information collecter. Posting what bitcointalk reccomends or doesnt reccomend.
  • All old posts before this change will count in the new change.
  • Can offer members a free trial for review of services if wanted.

Good - providers in this list have had good reports about them in this thread

[/list]
Pages:
Jump to: