Pages:
Author

Topic: [VTX] VorteX Official Logo Contest - 6,000 VTX Bounty - page 4. (Read 7172 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
First one...will post another one tomorrow.

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Activity: 710
Merit: 500
There are still others who have said they will submit. The more entries the better, there are lots of talented designers on here.  Whoever wins, I will work with the designer to produce a graphics resource page for VorteX.  Please keep those ideas coming everyone! And thanks for all the entries so far.
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
Tweak of the orange arrow design, the other heavier font was not good, too strong for balance.

thx @brookefinancial  Wink

@VvXxCoin:

One more idea below with circle for coin.

If I win the compo then pick your favourite and I will make the seperate parts and banners in standard web sizes and and post them here.

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I personnally stopped trying when I saw yours. It's the most professional one. Good luck.
Activity: 547
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc

nice, could you also include separate photos of just the orange spiral (as the coin emblem) and the banner at the top?

as well the logo seems a bit off center.

looking nice, thanks
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Radiating arrows, subtle imagery of running person.

https://www.cortex7.net/gfx/bitcointalk/logo_comps/vortex/logo_6.png

I Like this.  Any chance you could try it with the "orte" in lowercase and "V" & "X" uppercase? Just so we can see what it would look like.

I like this one as well, please note that the coin is called "VorteX" not "VorteX Coin" there is no coin after vortex Smiley thanks
Activity: 70
  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Cool Cool
VBadDp6jn1VJYnjdHQNgwnRcKNCZqhtbgA
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Nice one. I love the light motion the cutout V seems to have. I'm not sure about the Serif though. A Sans-Serif that has that thick and thin feel to the letters would go well with this I think.
Activity: 772
Activity: 772
Pages:
Jump to: