Pages:
Author

Topic: [W] 0.025BTC loan. CAN THIS TOPIC BE DELETED? See OP - page 2. (Read 385 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 3
A gentle nudge and a minor update:

Perhaps a potential lender, if there is one, and I can be creative. Maybe I don't even need a loan, or just a part of it. People who offer certain services, for example, that align precisely with what I am currently doing.
I will, thank you, lovesmayfamilis.

I know it is a long shot. But who knows. one contacts me and see it is all good.
I just can´t public my colleteral here online. People will abuse it.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
Thank you.
I understand all of that. My domain name is not the only one collateral I can offer.

Let´s see.

OP, I doubt you'll be able to get that amount here as a newbie. Therefore, if you came here not only for money, try to get some kind of reputation so that people can trust you. Go through the topics and understand that no one will trust a person who has been here for several days, but getting negative trust is tantamount to leaving you forever with the stigma of a fraudster. Make the right choice. And yes, times have changed.
Thank you.
I understand all of that. My domain name is not the only one collateral I can offer.

Let´s see.

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Please tell me why so that I can prevent that to happen?
Well, let's pretend you say your domain is worth $1000 and you want to use it as collateral for a $700 loan worth of BTC. I receive control over your domain... the day of payments comes and... you vanish! Now I gotta sell your domain to recover my $700... but how easy is it for me to recover my money? Usually no one actually wants the domain and/or it isn't actually the $1000. Remember that someone has to pay for it. Wink

That's why I don't take domains as collateral, maybe others have a different opinion.
Please tell me why so that I can prevent that to happen?
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
Don't be surprised if you receive negative trust feedback in the near future.

Lenders have steared clear of domains for a while now.

Only stable cryptos with at least 125% of the repayment amount is about the only valid collateral lenders will accept from borrowers such as yourself.
Loan Amount: 0.025BTC
Loan Purpose: Personal
Loan Repay Amount: 10% (0.0275BTC)
Loan Repay Date: 07/25/2023

Hello,

Can one delete this topic?
I found a job here on this forum and I do not need a loan anymore.

Or if I have to do it myself, I can not find it.

Pages:
Jump to: