Pages:
Author

Topic: Waiting 2 days for ethereum transfer! - page 2. (Read 430 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 02:39:01 PM
Transaction is just congested my friend, If you double check again your transaction and bot wallet are correct and transaction is just pending! It's like on the line on the counter many transaction now a days so wait a little longer, I am waiting also for my ETH from my faucet. It will come.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 02:35:45 PM
Someone sent me some ethereum 2 days ago!I know they sent it: checked Etherscan
Has not shown up!
As far as I am concerned ethereum is a joke.
Opinions please!

I had a situation like this. I was helped by the cancellation of transactions and the implementation of it again. Sometimes processing simply does not work out the application in the measure of load.
Activity: 322
March 11, 2018, 10:49:06 AM
I usually send Ethereum, and it comes very quickly if I set the right gas. Sometimes there are problems when to sent from the exchange, but I always received Ethereum within two days.

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 06:07:41 AM
You're friend clearly don't know how to properly set gwei for a transaction. If your friend sets very low gwei like below 4.0 expect it to receive the ether after days during clogged days of ethereum network. When average pending transaction is below 4,000 then 10 gwei should suffice. Always check etherscan for average pending transaction to asses how much gwei should need for better confirmation chances.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 05:32:49 AM
Resend the transaction with a higher gas price.

Nobody can tell you what you did wrong without a tx id by the way.
the instructions you think are very correct, to get to your etherium faster, you have to set the gas higher, the higher the gas the faster and more expensive your transaction costs
really, the price of gas usually greatly affects the length of the transaction and the higher the gas value the faster the transaction will be confirmed. maybe you should really be more patient
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 11, 2018, 05:13:24 AM
If the transaction was sent through Metamask then there's an opportunity to change the gwei according to the current network load, or even reject the transaction and start it from scratch. In some cases transaction with very low gwei can be in pending state up to 7 days.
Activity: 546
March 11, 2018, 05:05:07 AM
This is a lot, I think that the whole point is that in recent years a lot of GWEI is used just to keep the network running. Perhaps this is due to the load on the network. Today the situation has changed very much.
March 11, 2018, 03:53:50 AM
Transactions can take so long at the time of any major ICO, or a large number of them.  And if the transaction did not pass, then in tx id it would be written - Error.  Likewise, if there was not enough gas, the transaction would not have passed.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
March 11, 2018, 12:52:26 AM
EYES HERE YANA

First I would like you to tell me your answers to my questions. As I ask questions I will give possible answer that is the possible scenario.

1. Where did it come from? Or rather who did send you this Ethereum?

If its comes from an job that you got here in bitcointalk.org  maybe it got into traffic or rather your payment is waiting fro a free space to travel.

Or If the ethereum comes from a friend or some person you know and you can't contact him anymore you gpt scamed.

There is no problems and little  problem with gas here if:
(No problem)
gas prices is small it can't be sent to the person, it will just not be sent it automatically.

(Problem)
Its also the gas if gas succed in transfer but its in the minimum like I said low chances of faster transaction. If its in the more gas paid situation, well you can receives it in the possible time of a second or minutes and an hour or more that it cant be long (like 24hours)

Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
March 10, 2018, 12:13:20 PM
Has not shown up!
Opinions please!
Put a link to the transaction. Did she really end up a success? The balance of the other account decreased?
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
March 10, 2018, 12:07:42 PM
Has not shown up!
Opinions please!

Either you give the details of the transaction, or take your spam somewhere else. There is a possibility that you might have set the GWEI / Gas price to very low levels. But even then, the transaction should get confirmed within a few hours at the most.
Activity: 420
March 10, 2018, 11:50:08 AM
The Ethereum transactions are really becoming very late these days. This happens because of huge transactions are occurring and the transactions are verified as first come first come and the Gas Limit used by the creator. So, if you want to make your transaction quick you should use higher GAS price.
Activity: 476
March 10, 2018, 11:45:01 AM
It has to be traffic and slow network if you are sure that the person sent you the Ether. It is either He did not sent it or his gas limit was low and the transaction did not go through. Ethereum has been working well for me and others.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
March 10, 2018, 11:39:10 AM
It never happened to me. All transaction is always showed up to ether scan right after we send the transaction.
If it didn't show up, it might be the transaction is never happened or it cancelled
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
March 10, 2018, 11:38:00 AM
It seems to me that OP something is not understood. I have ETH transactions run 1 time every 2 days. There's never been a problem. The time to confirm my transactions is a few minutes. Check the transaction. You must have a link to the TX of the transaction. There you can always see what happened to your coins. Check. There's no ETH fault here.
March 10, 2018, 11:34:08 AM
I think he will come to you or where you sent him, probably stood too small gas, and so this transaction is very long, so wait
Activity: 294
March 10, 2018, 11:32:00 AM
You cant merely blame the ethereum ..you check other angle why it didnt went to your wallet..
If theres no tx hash shows on etherscan then it means there was no transaction made...
You must have been scammed ..
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
March 10, 2018, 11:27:17 AM
Has not shown up!
Opinions please!

You have said it all, saying that ethereum is a joke then after this still seeking for opinions. For me I will want to research if such incidence has happened before and what was the result of such. there is definitely  a problem somewhere and Ethereum is not a joke.
Activity: 418
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
March 10, 2018, 10:50:16 AM
ıncrase the gas limit
It's not that simple, the prices are all set by default on exchanges. So, it depends on what exchange the money is being sent from.
Yes it's not a simple.
In the exchanges the prices are all set by default.
I think in that situation you should wait to confirm.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
March 10, 2018, 10:44:34 AM
Has not shown up!
Opinions please!
Transferring ETH is not as slow as BTC and other coin at the moment
You check the sender and the transaction information
Websites that require a Private key to transfer ETH and tokens are phishing sites
Pages:
Jump to: