Pages:
Author

Topic: waiting for a confirmation: what are you doing? - page 10. (Read 5430 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Reich mir die Hand
While I'm waiting for incoming transactions confirmation, I usually work on earning more in the meantime. While I'm waiting for the confirmation of outgoing transactions, I'm discussing with the client and helping him have a good time with me until we can proceed with the deal.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
Wow. Is it that "painful" to wait for a confirmation? Cheesy I just get on with my life and forget about it...
Sometimes you need to perform another action once it is confirmed, so you are sort of tied to your PC.

It's is more frustrating that it need be considering I am at a PC most of the time anyway Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
I'm building a scale model of Venice from my snot. I only do this when waiting for confirmations so my descendants will have to continue it after I'm gone.
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
I mostly read bitcoin news, listen to the music and read forum in the meantime. I don't post much as I mostly lurk around.
If transaction is stubborn I watch movies or play some games.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Wow. Is it that "painful" to wait for a confirmation? Cheesy I just get on with my life and forget about it...
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
hi

what are you doing while your are waiting for a confirmation of a transaction.

i am reading here and posting some stuff.
Pages:
Jump to: