Pages:
Author

Topic: Waiting for the next pump and dump - page 3. (Read 921 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 04:09:14 AM
yes, I agree with your opinion, everyone is waiting for pump and dump. and I predict the bitcoin will dump will only happen at the end of december. and it's a good time to buy bitcoin. although still too expensive, but bitcoin is unlikely to fall below $ 10000.

Anything below $11'000 is good to get in again. I went right to the top at the last pump and don't feel bad not to be with the next one, I have already added more funds for when the next dump is going to happen.

$11'917.--, the next pump is just about starting ...
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
December 05, 2017, 04:07:22 AM
yes, I agree with your opinion, everyone is waiting for pump and dump. and I predict the bitcoin will dump will only happen at the end of december. and it's a good time to buy bitcoin. although still too expensive, but bitcoin is unlikely to fall below $ 10000.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 04:00:34 AM
I am sure that many, many traders are presently (Sunday December 5th [in Asia]) waiting for the next pump and dump on the Bitcoin. I am just reluctant to buy back at the present highest price. What's your opinion?

I have to add: I don't mean a dump of thousands of dollars, I mean a small dump, a few percent. I did this many times and it always worked fine.

Hey, what a coincidence, it might have just started! New all time high of $11'884.--and counting ... just a minute ago on coinmarketcap.
Pages:
Jump to: