Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31870. (Read 26400700 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
I feel that it is not the end of this tragedy..... there is more coming soon, I will cool off and decide about buying tomorrow....

You're right. The whole world needs to wake up to the news. You're just witnessing the US run right now. A stepped buy in will ensure profit.

The eu

If anything it would be the EU run right now.

I don't think the EU would be so worried. Drugs  are not hard to come by in Europe, and enforcement is lax for personal use. Here in the Czech Republic they are basically legal so you don't need bitcoin for that.

That's right. If anything they would worry about the yanks perception on price and follow suit.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
fucking slow exchange sites....

And why didnt i check the internet earlier  Sad

what? i thought you're a bull....

show your true skin now?

Who said I wanted to sell?  I bought some, but not as low as when I saw the first charts, just missed the bottom so far.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2119
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Am I the only one amazed that no one on here openly admits to be holding during these drops?

Holding.

Holding.

+1. If Bitcoin doesn't die, we may finally get over the whole "Bitcoin is only supported by drugs & such" thing.
legendary
Activity: 1204
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
I feel that it is not the end of this tragedy..... there is more coming soon, I will cool off and decide about buying tomorrow....

You're right. The whole world needs to wake up to the news. You're just witnessing the US run right now. A stepped buy in will ensure profit.

The eu

I don't think the EU would be so worried. Drugs  are not hard to come by in Europe, and enforcement is lax for personal use. Here in the Czech Republic they are basically legal so you don't need bitcoin for that.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
there have been some monster btc account movements.  in the millions stuck in the 6 confirmation stage, I suspect these are people that are moving money to an exchange to sell or at least have the option to sell.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Here's a serious question.  Anyone who ever used Silk Road (not me) is probably panicking a little bit, wondering if now that the Fed's have the servers whether or not somehow their transactions can be tracked.  Anyone who was a SR user and is cashing out *now* is leaving a trail that the feds could follow.  Wouldn't caution and prudence of an SR user be to *not* move into fiat at this time?

(It's also worth noting that the guy they caught was fairly reckless so it throws in to question how secure SR really was under the hood...)
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Can't upload avatar
Fucking plus500 lag. Could have double profits  Angry

what? i thought you're a bull....

show your true skin now?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
Has the bottom been hit already?
legendary
Activity: 1638
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I see some small walls of noobness!!
sold high?

Goooood!

now buy low

Grin

Yes we're going back to $145!
Activity: 454
This truly is a much needed market test for bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1148
things you own end up owning you
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
sold high?

Goooood!

now buy low

Grin
Activity: 392
its bouncing back up
Jump to: