Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31937. (Read 26470158 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
is anyone nervous about the low bid depth? a sell off of 600 coins would take us back to 254...

the other side of this is why would anybody sell off if they would get a lower price, should just wait for more bid depth.

Low bid depth after a rise is a near law in bitcoin.  Also, it won't discourage dumpers.  They don't care if they lose money in the process.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
Come on JimboToronto, tell us how you really feel.

LOL

I guess my rhetoric can be a little colorful at times, but it really burns to have that clueless imbecile representing my city.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Gain more btc! https://satoshicircle.com/?aid=1718
is anyone nervous about the low bid depth? a sell off of 600 coins would take us back to 254...

the other side of this is why would anybody sell off if they would get a lower price, should just wait for more bid depth.
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
china is a 7 yuan from their ATH....

Looking at the charts they had an intraday high of 1944(!). But yeah, closing-price high has now been surpassed.

The march 23rd dump on that chart is crazy.

I know, I had to rub my eyes too. It says they sold down to 10 CNY, or 1.64 USD - dayyum!
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.

Move to Vancouver - also our mayor only gets hi so he can ride his bike down hill.

only when he's blacked out drunk...oh wait, that's Toronto

Hey, Blob Ford's not the mayor of Toronto. He's the mayor of Toronto's pathetic suburbs.

He's not a Torontonian. He's a mall-shopping, Escalade-driving, lawn-mowing suburbo-trash peasant.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
What an excellent night. Just switched hands and gained three strokes. Lather me up, boys. Lather me up!
legendary
china is a 7 yuan from their ATH....

Looking at the charts they had an intraday high of 1944(!). But yeah, closing-price high has now been surpassed.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 4543
diamond-handed zealot

Move to Vancouver - also our mayor only gets hi so he can ride his bike down hill.

only when he's blacked out drunk...oh wait, that's Toronto
legendary
Activity: 1372
Man I really need to go to bed, but how do I do that with this suspense? Someone please buy all coins up until 267 so I can finally get some sleep. Sad

This is also my problem  Undecided
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
legendary
Come on 266, show us what you got you scrawny weed. Angry
legendary
Just got back from Walgreens with a night's supply of Jergens®. Did I get back in time? If so, somebody lather me up, please. NOT THERE! My hands. For only I know how I like it.

267, I could almost taste it. NOT THAT! Though it's been described to me as being slightly salted, slightly sweet, like Land O'Lakes butter, and just as creamy.

~TMIBITW

What were you doing when we broke the $31 all time high?

Dude, don't do that! I was to have the nut primed, now I have to start all over again. You best hope you didn't mess up my timing, for I promised no premature...

~TMIBITW
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The Chinese are loosing steam, others will follow soon and a cooling period will appear and than you know what next ...... > > ?
legendary
Just got back from Walgreens with a night's supply of Jergens®. Did I get back in time? If so, somebody lather me up, please. NOT THERE! My hands. For only I know how I like it.

267, I could almost taste it. NOT THAT! Though it's been described to me as being slightly salted, slightly sweet, like Land O'Lakes butter, and just as creamy.

~TMIBITW

What were you doing when we broke the $31 all time high?

legendary

~TMIBITW
legendary
I wonder if anyone here is as restless as this guy.

Sell sell sell sell mantra.
Activity: 784
Wall at bitfinex  Shocked
Jump to: