Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32729. (Read 26469388 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode
buying now ? really ? good luck Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
I've placed my bid at $56. Too soon?

Don't think its soon, I placed around that, just to play the bounce. But I'm very doubtful its going to be the bottom. Probably we will bounce a few times from the 50s, and despair and capitulation will take more time to come. We went from $105ish to $66 very very quickly. I guess there will be a "wait and see" period sooner or later.
I'm thinking along those lines as well, I'm unsure how high the bounce will be though. I think I may aim for about 70-80 range.

Activity: 894
Merit: 501
damn. my bitstamp bid was 30c too low. Gotta pull it. Can't trust there to be second bounces in this maelstrom
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
i'm catching the bottom  Cool

When everybody sells, it's time to buy!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
if there's one thing i learned by now. .. dont buy after the first wave of bigger sells..

without a closer look(!), the pattern that is repeating:

- price goes down with high volume > price goes up with far lower volume > price goes down with high volume > .... >> longterm down

i got the ups and downs quite right. but only play the game for fun with a few bucks Wink

you should play with more $ its more rewarding

nah, i keep some coins because i believe in the idea and wait till i can use it in my city.

and i play with like 1-2 btc just for fun cause i like trading!
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
Bitstamp 10 min:  high: 72.56      low: 63.26  Grin Grin Grin
and next 10 min: back to 65  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
66 what is this BUY! BUY! BUY!
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
if there's one thing i learned by now. .. dont buy after the first wave of bigger sells..

- price goes down with high volume > price goes up with far lower volume > price goes down with high volume > .... >> longterm down

i got the ups and downs quite right. but only play the game for fun with a few bucks Wink

you should play with more $ its more rewarding
Activity: 411
Why not, on stamp you would just made 10+%?

if i buy or sell on bitstamp the price will move 10% just by myself lol

and why not: because there's always a second wave of sellers.. and then the guys who bought back  to soon will sell again also  in order to minimize losses.
so even more selling Wink

edit : and lets not forget there are people in other time zones..  in about 5  hours there's probably another wave .. not sure who they are but it seems to be happening as long as i'm in bitcoin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode
Activity: 518
Activity: 504

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

Don't think its soon, I placed around that, just to play the bounce. But I'm very doubtful its going to be the bottom. Probably we will bounce a few times from the 50s, and despair and capitulation will take more time to come. We went from $105ish to $66 very very quickly. I guess there will be a "wait and see" period sooner or later.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
Why not, on stamp you would just made 10+%?
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
i'm catching the bottom  Cool
Activity: 411
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Frozenlock/Blitz/Rampion right now (seen from ShroomsKits perspective) :

Bitcoin price (adamstgbit perspective)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Frozenlock/Blitz/Rampion right now (seen from ShroomsKits perspective) :

LOL

I have to say that guy inspires me some kind of tenderness, he seems so emotional, so helpless... Its like you need to give him a hug
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
Jump to: