Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33618. (Read 26461215 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode
Wall at 120$ will be eaten today just like this:

Doesn't it bother you at all that you predicted a crash 2 days ago and it hasn't happened yet?

Not at all, it will happen sooner or later doesnt matter Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

Doesn't it bother you at all that you predicted a crash 2 days ago and it hasn't happened yet?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
this statement is false
Markets are strange beasts, they like to thoroughly sample every price up and down, lots and lots of times.

The market explored the area $90-$95 very well, (just like before the April 11th peak). It then shot from $97 to $135 very quickly. Although it has explored back to $125 quite well, it has not done the region $97 to $125 since. It seems like it wants to spend time in that range, at least around $115, before the next main trend kicks off.

that seems to be where we're heading:

Time frame?

you should be able to estimate from the scale of the triangle -- so before the end of the week.

Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Markets are strange beasts, they like to thoroughly sample every price up and down, lots and lots of times.

The market explored the area $90-$95 very well, (just like before the April 11th peak). It then shot from $97 to $135 very quickly. Although it has explored back to $125 quite well, it has not done the region $97 to $125 since. It seems like it wants to spend time in that range, at least around $115, before the next main trend kicks off.

that seems to be where we're heading:

Time frame?
Activity: 644
https://primedao.eth.link/#/
A lot of people selling. Right on time while I wait for my wire transfer to process.

Now everybody calm down and.... PANIC. Sell sell sell sell sell.

Who let you out of BTC-E...
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I once bought some ltc, then sold it again because I didn't even find how to print a paper wallet for the long - run.

http://liteaddress.org/
legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
I once bought some ltc, then sold it again because I didn't even find how to print a paper wallet for the long - run.
Activity: 531
Merit: 501
I do. Because if it ever got to that price again then it would be due to a major disaster with the Bitcoin protocol.

If the Bitcoin protocol goes beyond repair, we will develop a new coin, and the party will continue. I go to have a bath in the spa and then some dinner, see you in 2 hours! Wink

It is called LTC.

Bitcoin is Litecoins test trial.

When BTc got forked LTC users were not effected.

I thought Litecoin changed its name to Feathercoin.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
A lot of people selling. Right on time while I wait for my wire transfer to process.

Now everybody calm down and.... PANIC. Sell sell sell sell sell.
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
Tell that to the Japanese.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
I see single digits as a very real possibility in the next few months, although bottoming between $10 and $30 is more likely.

far too much demand, at this point... deflation is kicking in.

Dollar deflating against Bitcoin. Smiley

Fiat never deflates.
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
I see single digits as a very real possibility in the next few months, although bottoming between $10 and $30 is more likely.

Dollar deflating against Bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 448
this statement is false

Activity: 501
Merit: 500
I do. Because if it ever got to that price again then it would be due to a major disaster with the Bitcoin protocol.

In late 2011, I thought we'd never see prices below $4. But we did.

legendary
Activity: 1554
- I could not care less if it crashed to $10;

If the Bitcoin protocol goes beyond repair, we will develop a new coin, and the party will continue. I go to have a bath in the spa and then some dinner, see you in 2 hours! Wink

Whatever man, maybe at that spa you will develop a new coin that will fullfil your delusion of grandeur  Cool

"delusion of grandeur " I love that phrase. I used it on a past girlfriend once. Being the narcissist that she was, she didnt have a clue what it meant!
Activity: 644
https://primedao.eth.link/#/

Whatever man, maybe at that spa you will develop a new coin that will fullfil your delusion of grandeur  Cool

Tell me when he does, I would love a coin from my favourite speculator.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

legendary
Activity: 1554
this means bullish for the long-term, which i can agree with. unfortunately we are severely short-term overbought, are in the midst of a minibear, and are encroaching on an extremely important mid-term support. if you really want the market to do what you want, take your cash and put a wall at $120, else we'll possibly crash right through later today.

Well, since I think the number of bitcoins is important, and not the price of them:

- I have already invested all I have, in bitcoin; a BTC500 worth of puts written is the most I can do today.

- I could not care less if it crashed to $10; probably I would just work a little more (to earn more bitcoins as I can earn more per hour), and spend a little less time just living luxuriously for the testimony (which is the more expensive, the lower USD/BTC rate is, as costs are measured in dollars).

I will soon go to the spa wing. Nobody bit the offer for cheap puts Sad

I nearly bit. Whats the current put price/fee?
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

Jump to: