Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 706. (Read 26469145 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
A nice documentary for any traders here who still think derivative trading back and forth > hodling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5w-dEgIU1M

The quote close to the end (from a mathematician who has proven that market is "not efficient"): "essentially, you can beat the market if you have large computational resources, etc."
Ahem...I wonder what Google, Microsoft, Nvidia and OpenAI are doing with this?
Imho, whatever inefficiencies they find, they would extract it from the everyday mom and pop investors who "blindly" invest in indices, mostly.
I know that the Medallion fund (Simons) did turn it's attention to bitcoin at some point a few years ago.
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1884
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
A nice documentary for any traders here who still think derivative trading back and forth > hodling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5w-dEgIU1M
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
Several knowledgeable commentators (Novo is one) mentioned over the weekend that the leverage is high right now.
Also, some meme coins popped 70-120% in a week, which to me always indicates that the market is probably overheating.
The latter only peripherally relates to bitcoin, but, still...

Bottom line: it wouldn't surprise me if we correct 10-15% from here (to 53-56K) before rallying into the halving, but I will not try to time it as 10% lower is nothing comparing to at least 200-300% possible upside to 180-250K. Wouldn't want to miss the latter.
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 364
Merit: 218
Keep Promises !
you can see that it's finally the weekend Cool
enjoy time with your loved ones Smiley

There's no need to wait for the weekend to spend time with your loved ones.
But weekends work out the most with a plenty  of time to do that . However, some will still miss that
Activity: 364
Merit: 629
In ₿ we trust
The peaceful life of those who have Bitcoin...  Cool  

full: https://www.talkimg.com/images/2024/03/02/ywtXJ.jpeg
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.

There's no need to wait for the weekend to spend time with your loved ones.
Activity: 994
Merit: 561
Less posts on WO means market has gone down slow  Smiley
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 1022
Merit: 341
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
This week has been crucial for Bitcon, many good things are happening, for now a lot of uncertainty is being generated whether or not it will reach $100k this month, in fact even the least bitconi believers have spoken out:

Peter Schiff calls for balanced coverage between Gold and Bitcoin

Peter Schiff accuses CNBC of focusing too much on Bitcoin, neglecting significant gold market developments.
    Gold prices reached a two-month-high, nearly surging 1.5% due to weak U.S. factory data and consumer sentiment.
    The spot price of gold approached its record high in December 2023, indicating a potential for future growth.

Original Source: https://www.cryptopolitan.com/peter-schiff-calls-for-balanced-coverage-between-gold-and-bitcoin/

I have always really liked gold, but physical gold is something necessary that we should all have, both physical gold and Digital Gold (BTC).

I have always considered Peter a very intelligent character, the bad thing is that he does not like bitcoin and that bitcoin has a very great potential, between gold and bitcoin I think they should not be compared, they are assets, they are money, and every defender gold is very reluctant with bitcoin.

What I like most about this is that there are many who are buying Bitcoin and they are Stored in many Wallets as if to mislead and I Imagine they do this so that they do not Detail that bitcoin can go up a lot.

671,000 BTC Bought by Million Bitcoin Addresses at This Massive Demand Zone

This accumulation zone, according to Ali, highlights strong investor confidence and could serve as a crucial level of support for BTC, potentially cushioning against further drops. Moving forward, Bitcoin will face its next hurdle in the range between $63,282 and $67,413. This is where 48,440 BTC were bought by 193,230 Bitcoin addresses at an average price of $65,164, per IntoTheBlock.

Read more on U.Today https://u.today/671000-btc-bought-by-million-bitcoin-addresses-at-this-massive-demand-zone

Original Source: https://u.today/671000-btc-bought-by-million-bitcoin-addresses-at-this-massive-demand-zone

This seems very interesting to me:

The bitcoin billionaire Winklevoss twins have to give $1.1 billion back to crypto customers

What’s cooler than giving away a million dollars? Giving away a billion dollars. The Winklevoss twins Cameron and Tyler, thrust into pop-culture fame after 2010's Facebook founding dramatization The Social Network, reached a settlement Wednesday (Feb. 28) with the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYFDS) to give back $1.1 billion to customers of their cryptocurrency exchange Gemini.

New York sued Gemini in October, alleging that the company had sloppily funneled user funds to Genesis Global Capital, a cryptocurrency lending firm that went belly-up last January, through a program called Gemini Earn. Gemini users were promised 8% “low-risk” returns if they lent their holdings to Genesis, and Genesis in turn lent the money elsewhere. It turns out that the returns were actually very high-risk: Genesis was a big client of the doomed cryptocurrency exchange FTX, which imploded massively in late 2022.

Original Source: https://qz.com/winklevoss-twins-gemini-bitcoin-settlement-1851297179
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
legendary

Explanation