Pages:
Author

Topic: Wall Observer - Off-Topic Discussion Thread - page 3. (Read 940 times)

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2793
Shitcoin Minimalist
so folks, i am curious as to how you all store the bulk of your bitcorns. hardware? paper? offline computer to sign transaction and use an online computer to broadcast? something else??

currently i have the core wallet (same wallet i created late 2011) for day to day stuff. once btc started to gain traction and become more valuable to the point were i wasnt comfortable with that much btc just sitting on a 24/7/365 online rig i sent the bulk of them to paper, where they sat for a few years. last year i swept the paper to a trezor and only reason i swept them was to cash out the free bcashlol.

A ledger and a keepkey. Keepkey sucks though
Activity: 1034
Merit: 558
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE WO THREAD !
Agreed, this one will never catch up nor gain the same popularity.
B-Wall Observer thread
Activity: 616
Merit: 292
I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going.
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE WO THREAD !

Agreed, this one will never catch up nor gain the same popularity.
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
so folks, i am curious as to how you all store the bulk of your bitcorns. hardware? paper? offline computer to sign transaction and use an online computer to broadcast? something else??

currently i have the core wallet (same wallet i created late 2011) for day to day stuff. once btc started to gain traction and become more valuable to the point were i wasnt comfortable with that much btc just sitting on a 24/7/365 online rig i sent the bulk of them to paper, where they sat for a few years. last year i swept the paper to a trezor and only reason i swept them was to cash out the free bcashlol.

legendary
The around 100BTC bid order at 7567 on Finex seems to be lasting a lot of time. It looks as if someone keeps replenishing it after each bite.

wait.. you mentioned the btc price on an exchange and analyzed it! isnt that off topic here?

Well, we are in the offtopic section so I try to be offtopic. Isn't that the whole point?

i must admit there is a certain logic to that.

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1477
Self made HODLER ✓
The around 100BTC bid order at 7567 on Finex seems to be lasting a lot of time. It looks as if someone keeps replenishing it after each bite.

wait.. you mentioned the btc price on an exchange and analyzed it! isnt that off topic here?

Well, we are in the offtopic section so I try to be offtopic. Isn't that the whole point?

One might argue why I don't put the same effort on trying to be ontopic on the Real WO.... but that's a different question.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Now that all the trolls are stuck in the other thread, we can begin doing some hardcore TA here.
But what about the page count? We need to increase it to raise the price of Bitcorns.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
Obedience to Authority: An Experimental View
is a 1974 book by social psychologist Stanley Milgram concerning a series of experiments on obedience to authority figures he conducted in the early 1960s. This book provides an in-depth look into his methods, theories and conclusions.

The person who, with inner conviction, loathes stealing, killing, and assault may find himself
performing these acts with relative ease when commanded by authority. Behavior that is unthinkable in
an individual who is acting on his own may be. executed without hesitation when carried out under
orders.

talking about trading, many traders (guess 2/3) follow some fake guru, and get rekt.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
good luck with that.
legendary
Shitcoin Minimalist
Now that all the trolls are stuck in the other thread, we can begin doing some hardcore TA here.
legendary

i can see this off topic thread being derailed fast.

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
I do not consent to this.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 558
there may be some hidden order we can't see as well, supporting it
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1477
Self made HODLER ✓
Activity: 371
Merit: 57
Good topic. Without doing any TA, there is currently no wall at all at bitstamp and I never trade, I only BTFD.
Activity: 406
Merit: 551
I am a banana.
The Wall Observer has a topic?
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 2369
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
will never catch on
legendary
Shitcoin Minimalist
A thread for wall observers to talk about things unrelated to walls, trading, or analysis.
Pages:
Jump to: