Pages:
Author

Topic: Wall of coins? Scam Site? - page 2. (Read 2936 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 266
June 09, 2017, 07:10:11 PM
Sorry guys for you lose but WTF you guys doing why would anyone ever just throw $2000 without make sure first it is safe ! and it is not because the

lack of trusted BTC seller  because there is a lot of trusted seller . send $2000 then ask if it is gonna be safe is not good at all because you should have

asked yourself this question before you send it .  I am sorry to say that but as long as people like you guys out there , there is no reason for scammers

to stop scam . it is just too easy for them .
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 09, 2017, 06:57:50 PM
Seriously op 2000 dollars?? And the guy above 2500 dollars? Well first of all i'm so sorry for your lost but honestly this is my first time heard this service, i don't know is it just me or... never heard this site before, you guys why not using popular service like coinbase or maybe local exchanger on your country it is better than trusting a new company, 2k dollars is such a huge amount for me, if you want to buy bitcoin please using a trusted companny like coinbase.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
June 09, 2017, 12:31:11 PM
You guys kidding or what? You realise that you speaking about 2000 dollar plus money you just loss. How can you take it so casually? This is insane that how can someone trust a company where you investing big amounts of money. This is not good start and end either. There are so money well known companies out there to invest in it buy bitcoins from.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
June 09, 2017, 10:59:15 AM
I am in exactly the same situation since noon yesterday for $2500
Last week I have used them twice in BTC downtrend situation and was no problem, no Compliance department, no delay!
I am pretty sure you gone have your coin to the address when they gone get something else other then fees out your real dollar!

Activity: 26
June 07, 2017, 09:31:51 PM
Okay is this a hunch or have you been a victim as well.
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Dream become broken often
June 07, 2017, 08:55:40 PM
Hello

I tried to buy 2000 USD worth of bitcoin the other day. I followed the instructions set forth by this company. After 24 hours of going back and forth with various reps or robots ( i am not sure if they are human or not ), taking selfies with receipts and ids I have been told my transaction is "being reviewed by the compliance department".

Upon further investigation i find out one of their staff members "John MacPherson" AKA HORUS was part of the Cryptsy daboggle. Did I just lose my 2000 USD to a scam site? If so are there any other people who have been scammed by this company? Any action steps to take for recourse?

Also how do I buy bitcoin safely other than BTMs? I am really hoping I did not lose this money.

Thanks for your help

Kiss your money goodbye, sorry safe way is coinbase!
Activity: 26
June 07, 2017, 08:51:44 PM
Hello

I tried to buy 2000 USD worth of bitcoin the other day. I followed the instructions set forth by this company. After 24 hours of going back and forth with various reps or robots ( i am not sure if they are human or not ), taking selfies with receipts and ids I have been told my transaction is "being reviewed by the compliance department".

Upon further investigation i find out one of their staff members "John MacPherson" AKA HORUS was part of the Cryptsy daboggle. Did I just lose my 2000 USD to a scam site? If so are there any other people who have been scammed by this company? Any action steps to take for recourse?

Also how do I buy bitcoin safely other than BTMs? I am really hoping I did not lose this money.

Thanks for your help

Pages:
Jump to: