Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallet for ALTcoin - page 2. (Read 224 times)

Activity: 409
Merit: 103
May 07, 2018, 05:37:22 AM
Suggestion best wallet ALT coin .. especially for ETH and Ripple (XRP)
help me .... Huh

If you want, to be secured get a hardware wallet for your eth and ripple but if you want online wallet MEW will do. however if your holdings is quite big i'd suggest get the hardware one.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 07, 2018, 05:32:48 AM
1)blockcahain.info-this is the most distinguish feature of blockchain wallet for newly develop payment channel for the bitcoin network ,known as (thunder.)
Is that a phishing link or what? the right one is.
blockchain.info

And this web wallet is only for ETH which he is looking for Ripple wallet too and I don't know where you get the term of "thunder".
What does it mean?

I suggest use Ledger Nano S.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 05:19:25 AM
 This the top 4 wallet to store your coin aside from etherueem wallet,
1)blockcahain.info-this is the most distinguish feature of blockchain wallet for newly develop payment channel for the bitcoin network ,known as (thunder.)
2)bread wallet-this wallet is great for bitcoin specially for beginners because its very friendly user and simple to use it also free to use,
3)jaxx wallet- its also very good security using your  privacy setting as your private keys it only send your your local device and never to any server,
4)trezor wallet-this hardware is bitcoin wallet ideal for storing large amount of bitcoin .Suitable for beginners and very user-friendly at very good security and privacy setting,it will also cost as $99..
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
May 07, 2018, 04:48:48 AM
I always used and continue to use official purses for altcoins. As don't twist, but they checked time and are the best shelter for your coins. For ETH I use - etherwallet, for XRP - gatehub.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 04:45:24 AM
Suggestion best wallet ALT coin .. especially for ETH and Ripple (XRP)
help me .... Huh
Pages:
Jump to: