Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallet for Stellar?? - page 2. (Read 14570 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
March 24, 2019, 06:32:14 PM
There are many good wallets for Stellar, we definitely choose the good and safe ones. Definitely have each choice in accordance with our own convenience in using it, of the many wallets I prefer to use Guarda because it is easy and can save other coins. I personally look for a wallet that prioritizes comfort, which is safe and fast in transactions.
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
March 24, 2019, 06:27:26 PM
https://www.stellar.org/lumens/wallets/
Get yourself a stellar wallet from the link, but there are other ways of registering.... You can open Blockchain.org and open stellar account there too, or get "Interstellar" app for holding your stellar asset.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
March 24, 2019, 06:27:04 PM
loads of projects have come with multiple wallets that supports the incoorperation of various digital asset wallets but in all i value the wallet owned and created by the stellar blockchain that is surely guaranteed of security and no third parties and that is a wallet that can be used without fear of compromise.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
March 24, 2019, 06:24:33 PM
The best stellar wallet is LOBSTR. Their development is top notch, you can trade on their app and website. It's highly recommended by stellar team, so give it a shot. I've been using it, no issues. The user interface will woow you, plus you can easily add tokens with their website url. You just need wallet address to send/receive unlike some other complicated stellar wallets. Instellar is also OK anyway.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
March 24, 2019, 05:43:46 PM
I want to find an opinion about the Stellar wallet that is most widely used. What wallet do you think is the easiest to use and have better features. Please share your experience here. Thank you in advance, Smiley
Regards,

VK.point

It’s better to get yourself a stellar wallet named interstellar wallet
Why ? Because you can create multiple wallets on a single app

Far easier than using lobstr wallet
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
March 24, 2019, 05:30:12 PM
I think the Stellar Port is the best web wallet for use. (https://stellarport.io) I am using it over a year and never had any problem, i would recommend you to join them. For mobile use you should download the blockchain or centaurus apps. I think those are the best mobile providers for mobile.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
March 24, 2019, 05:29:38 PM
The best and most friendly wallet I know for sure is interstellar wallet. Interstellar provides some of the best features and top level security. It is built with an exchange and guarantees one of the most friendly user interface saddled with fluidity. It is the best Stellar wallet I can recommend to anyone.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
March 24, 2019, 04:50:54 PM
I want to find an opinion about the Stellar wallet that is most widely used. What wallet do you think is the easiest to use and have better features. Please share your experience here. Thank you in advance, Smiley
Regards,

VK.point
Official site has the all required links for downloading the Stellar wallet. By the way, i can suggest you to use the blockchain.info wallet for storing top cryptocurrencies. They also offer the 25$ in XLM if you can successfully pass the KYC in site. After sending the ID document you need to look at camera with the sent ID for passing it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 24, 2019, 04:44:24 PM
Regards,

VK.point

You can see the list of all supported wallets here: https://www.stellar.org/lumens/wallets/

I use Stargazer because of the convenience and because it can be installed both on a computer and on a mobile phone.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
March 24, 2019, 04:43:27 PM
there are many choices for Stellar wallet on the official website that you can choose from. but for me personally I prefer to use the Stellarport.io wallet but we have each opinion about the Stellar walllet

yeah this is a plus one! also stellarport has its exchange which is much better than other wallets.
Been using this for several months and no problem occur yet, hopefully never will appear.
Fast and smooth. highly recommended.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
March 24, 2019, 04:36:51 PM
There are lots of stellar wallet available in the market that you can make use of for storing your stellar, I think most of the stellar wallet are actually easy to use and you can choice from anyone to make use of, though I will advice you make use of a wallet that has already gained trust in security over time, I am talking about blockchain wallet because they have gained trust over time due to the security of their wallet, ever since I made use of blockchain wallet, I have never experienced a security breage before and I can vouch for them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
March 24, 2019, 01:26:22 PM
The Stellar project is very popular, therefore there are a lot of purses for working with this project. I think that I will support the opinion about the Trezor wallet which is already very successfully working and showing very good results. So everything will be fine. Only need to use.
Activity: 644
March 24, 2019, 01:17:15 PM
Regards,

VK.point
You should try lobstr wallet it's easy to used and you can trade your stellar based token directly in the wallet. I've been using lobstr for over a year and it's been my main wallet. There are other good stellar wallets and you need at least 5 xlm to activate then you can add and trade your tokens.
Activity: 464
March 24, 2019, 12:02:18 AM
Regards,

VK.point
I think it's coinbase. I only use ETH to trade everything and Coinbase is a great choice. The interface is quite simple and every removal is very fast and convenient. Besides, Coinbase's transaction fee is very cheap.
That's what I like the most and is also an advantage that makes Coinbase always appreciated by many people.
Activity: 294
(https://exip.live/)
March 23, 2019, 11:40:31 PM
Why did you not use the official wallet from Stellar?
https://www.stellar.org/lumens/wallets/
There are three types of wallet for you, Destop, Mobile, and Web.
Personally, I would prefer to use Stellar Term wallet.
Thank you for your advice about the stellar wallet. And I also use a desktop type. But I just want to know which stellar wallet is the safest and easiest to use when you want to operate it when it's busy. Thank you Bitcoin Miners.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
March 23, 2019, 01:58:31 PM
After using many Stellar wallets, both PC Wallets and Web Wallet, I think the most convenient way is to use web wallets like Stellarport.io. A PC wallet will sometimes have problems when you add a trust line to the token on the Stellar platform, while the web wallet will have no problems.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
March 23, 2019, 01:52:10 PM
Oh dude. You can use a Google translate and do not ask this kind of questions here. It is nonsece from your side.
Activity: 980
Merit: 132
March 23, 2019, 01:45:06 PM
I chose this one: https://stellarport.io/home
I liked the convenient interface, the presence of the exchange and support for tokens. There is a convenient chat on the right where you can talk with tech support and simple users.
Activity: 560
March 23, 2019, 01:37:08 PM
I also recently faced the need of their wallet. But when I entered their website, I found a whole list of wallets. I did not choose for a long time and took the first one from the list.
copper member
Activity: 210
March 23, 2019, 01:26:41 PM
Just google my friend. I have had the same problem and there is a great website that gives you a huge amount of stellar wallets. You can chose from online, offline and desktop wallets and all of them are safe and secured.
Pages:
Jump to: