Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallet locked 131BTC for help - page 2. (Read 1100 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 06:33:46 AM
How long is the password? What is combination of it?(for example uppercases+numbers or only lowercases ,...)
Please give more details. It must be considered that for what percent of solution probability you want to rent computing power and is it economical?
It should be an 8 or 9 digit password, a number + a letter, my secret
The code is almost the same, but I tried a lot and it was all wrong.
December 18, 2018, 06:27:22 AM
More tools could be available in the links from this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-can-i-recover-bitcoin-walletdat-file-forgotten-password-1996568

And just for your safely:
1. Make a copy of wallet.dat and keep it safe
2. Don't give your wallet.dat to others, try to find/fix by yourself
3. Do the operations on a throwaway operating system which you'll run offline (stay online until you set all, then go offline and wipe before going online again). This is because you have no guarantee that all the tools you'll try are clean and safe.

Thank you, but I don't know how to operate
December 18, 2018, 06:20:32 AM
Who can help me? Previously, Bitcoin was cheap, so I set up a password at random. I wanted to sell it, but I found that I had forgotten the password. Who can help me unlock? I can pay him 10BTC

Without knowing part of your password and information of how you create the password (length, whether you use special character, etc.) it's pretty difficult

You can use services such as https://walletrecoveryservices.com/, but it's strongly recommended to try to unlock the wallet by yourself. There are plenty of tools which can be used to brute-force wallet such as JohnTheRipper

Pictures can't be uploaded. Who can tell me how to upload pictures?

Newbie account cannot post images, but you can share link to the picture.

Thank you, I shared the image link, I saw his website, sent the wallet to other people, I am worried that he will not send me back when he opens it, JohnTheRipper I don't know how to operate him.
Activity: 437
Merit: 255
December 18, 2018, 06:11:44 AM
Who can help me? Previously, Bitcoin was cheap, so I set up a password at random. I wanted to sell it, but I found that I had forgotten the password. Who can help me unlock? I can pay him 10BTC

do you remember
 - the length of the password
 - used character set (small, big, numbers, special characters, ...)
 - a part of the password like prefix or postfix

if it is truely random, out of 100 characters, longer than 12 characters, without any additional information you will not be able to recreate it
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 05:43:50 AM
How long is the password? What is combination of it?(for example uppercases+numbers or only lowercases ,...)
Please give more details. It must be considered that for what percent of solution probability you want to rent computing power and is it economical?
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
December 18, 2018, 05:35:02 AM
More tools could be available in the links from this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-can-i-recover-bitcoin-walletdat-file-forgotten-password-1996568

And just for your safely:
1. Make a copy of wallet.dat and keep it safe
2. Don't give your wallet.dat to others, try to find/fix by yourself
3. Do the operations on a throwaway operating system which you'll run offline (stay online until you set all, then go offline and wipe before going online again). This is because you have no guarantee that all the tools you'll try are clean and safe.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
December 18, 2018, 05:29:31 AM

Without knowing part of your password and information of how you create the password (length, whether you use special character, etc.) it's pretty difficult

You can use services such as https://walletrecoveryservices.com/, but it's strongly recommended to try to unlock the wallet by yourself. There are plenty of tools which can be used to brute-force wallet such as JohnTheRipper

Newbie account cannot post images, but you can share link to the picture.
December 18, 2018, 04:13:46 AM

1EdrQwSXQYFKZKim3fX7jKTiR5gmjsjT64
1DFo9TYjyKT7Rwa1Nx7G3STMRHBFUC2hUB
1EZeYuLR2ugK8sk4XeDVcyNGBT7sGPDrNb

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMpR9Imo04qPwv_QO5Rd1U3L66dKSSTBkDFF3saYMqJvR_QPrxwmQXsBo7I-RJxOQ/photo/AF1QipNR9ssB6aOkhzH_i8GA1tvGlwZ9-hyt-ZENG6A2?key=ZXBJdWN2OUNWZVdrYW45QUFBcE01Y3BfUk96MW9B
Pages:
Jump to: