Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallet Problem - page 2. (Read 291 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 20, 2018, 01:10:20 AM
I Need to Know, Can I Change "MyEtherWallet" Login Password? Am Think Someone Use My Wallet!

Just wondering why you are concerned of your password rather than the private key itself. You mean someone got accessed to your encrypted private key?

Check your funds or balance if it's still there. If does then just simply transfer it to a newly created ETH Wallet.

P.S Please study and familiarize yourself first to the interface of this forum. This section is Bitcoin Discussion not ETH Discussion.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 12:57:39 AM

No one can help you in the forum because your personal information is the problem you are facing right now I think the good thing you do today is to report the support of myetherwallet to help you with your problem now.
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 12:52:41 AM
I Need to Know, Can I Change "MyEtherWallet" Login Password? Am Think Someone Use My Wallet!

If they have your private key you dont have anything to do instead make another account and put it on the safest place you can keep it and never ever share that private key to anyone. If you notice some used your ETH wallet you better transfer it to a new one.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 12:38:20 AM
Pages:
Jump to: